Sam

I mean, i am Bi and I do like Colby.  But could I date my bestfriend? "Hey Colby? Wanna go see a movie later? Ya know after we finish editing?" Colby slightly smiles, "sure bro. Sounds cool." I nod and we finish editing. "Let me change and we can go" I say and he walks out. I change and we leave.

*at the movies*

I got pretzel nuggets and a drink. "I'm gonna go get out seats, I'll see you in a few. Walking into the theater I go up high because the higher we are the easier to see the movie. I get up about 6 rows from the back and get our seats.
A few minutes later Colby walks in and for some reason I just stare.

"Snap out of it Sam!" My mind says. I snap back to reality and wave so he sees me. He sits down and puts his food on his lap. We make small talk waiting for the trailers to end. "So, you ready for tour soon?" I ask, he nods. "Yeah you?" "Yeah, It's been a while. I can't wait to meet our fans." I reply. We talk for a few more then the movie starts.

While it's going I put my arm on the armrest and feel Colby's. Slowly, I put my hand in his.

There's the same feeling I felt earlier come back, he pulls his hand away, and looks at me.

"Dude, we have girlfriends!" He whisper/yells. "So, they don't have to know." I wink. What happened to me? We finish the movie and walk to the car in silence. The tension os so thick you can cut it with a knife. We get in the car and as I'm driving I apologize. "I'm sorry man, i just wanted to see if my mind was messing with me. I didn't think I was into guys, truth is, I've been, I'm Bi. I haven't said anything because i know how people are and I didn't want things to be awkward ya know?"

I explain. "No worries dude. Honestly, I've been Gay for a while, Mila has been a good friend and has helped me cover it up." I stop at a stop sign and look at him, stunned. "Wow, dude you could've told me. I'm your best friend." I say then look back and drive off. "Yeah but I just wanted to hide it for as long as possible " he said a little sad. "Wanna talk more when we get home?" I nod still driving and soon we make it home. We sit on the couch and just talk about the whole situation. "So that's how I realized I was Bisexual. But I've been more into guys than girls. I just didn't want to believe it." We hug and he smiles.

"So, what now?" Colby asks. "I don't know, I do think that I'm going to end things with Kat and explain what's going on." I tell him. "Do whatever you gotta do, I'm going to head to bed, night Sam." And with that I'm left with my thoughts.