Sam

(LONG CHAPTER)

I woke up a little after 11 and feel arms around me, and then I remembered last night. I carefully get out of Colby's grasp. Realizing it'd be better if we went to Kat's together, I woke him up.

"Hey, why don't you get up and get dressed? We can go to Katrina's together, and possibly Brennen's, or vise versa."He nods and gets up and dressed. (outfits above)

After that we grabbed what we needed and went to Chick-fil-a for breakfast before going to Brennen's, I'm hoping they'll be okay so he doesn't have to go to Katrina's. "You ready to do this?" He nods looking a little uneasy.

*At Brennen's house*

"I'll text you when you can come in okay?" he nods once more then I go and knock on his door. He opens, "Oh, what's up brother?! Long time no see?" he smiles. "We need to talk, is Sky here?" "Nah later on, come in." I walk in and we sit down. "So, we need to talk, about Colby." I say a little hesitant. "Why? Is he crying again? I told him to grow up."

"That's why we need to talk, and let me finish before you speak, you need to hear me. Ever since you got with Sky, you've changed, and not for the better. We haven't seen you, you are rude as shit to Colby when he needs you most, and you're fans are noticing too. Hate me all you want but it needs to be said. Colby is so scared that you absolutely hate him, it's bad enough with the hate he gets and you are adding onto it." I finish, looking at Brennen.

"What? Why would I hate Colby? He knows he can come to me! And I haven't changed."

"Bro, you have, ask anyone! Open your eyes! Until you can realize it, stay away from us, including Colby!" I yell getting up and walking towards the door. I hear him running behind me as I walk toward the car. "Sam!" I turn around, and I shouldn't have.

I felt his fist collide with my jaw and I fall to the ground looking in shocked. He smiles and starts to turn and walk back but I trip him making him fall. I get up and sit on top of him. "Get the fuck off of me dude!" he screams. "NO! Not until you calm down and open your damn eyes! You have changed!"

"Guys, what the hell just happened?" I turn and see Colby walking towards us, a little scared. "I told you I wanted to talk to Brennen, he didn't like what I said and it escalated." I explained. "Brennen, I miss you bro, after Sky, you stopped talking to me but not before insulting me and putting me down. Just like everyone else." Colby said. I spoke right after. "I am going to get off of you and I swear if you go after Colby or back after me, I will drop kick you."

He nods and I get up slowly, then walk over and stand in front of Colby, not all the way, kind of, just in case. "Colby, I'm so sorry. I had no clue how bad I hurt you, I feel so stupid for letting a girl get between our friendship and changing me. You have to help me break up with her; would you do me a favor and pretend to be my boyfriend so she'll leave me? I know it's a lot to ask, especially after everything that went down." I whisper into Colby's ear, "Go ahead love, but if anything starts to go downhill call me asap, and don't let him kiss you, those lips are mine." I kissed his ear after, don't worry my hand was covering so no one saw. He nodded.

"Okay, but, if shit goes sideways, I'm out." Colby says and Brennen nods.

"Behave you two! I gotta head to Katrina's, we have to talk." I say walking away waving.

*At Kat's*

I get out suddenly becoming nervous, I hope she understands. I knock on the door with a knock I made up before walking in, immediately wishing I didn't. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" I scream. She jumps off the guy who ends up being, Cameron?! "Well, now I don't need to talk to you, goodbye cheater. FUCK YOU BOTH!" I storm out and got so angry that I slammed my fist into the wall, not even feeling anything because I was so angry.

I rode back to Brennen's place and see Sky's car here. I walk in not even knocking and I wave. "How's it going?" I say casually, Brennen and Colby are holding hands and Sky looking sad, not pissed, thankfully. "So, anyway, I really am sorry but I couldn't hide it any longer. Please don't be angry?" Brennen says nicely. Sky nods, "As long as I wasn't being used I'm okay." She smiled. Brennen let go of Colby's hand and hugged her, "Thank you for understanding."

I sat next to Colby and grabbed his hand, still not realizing my hand was bloody, "You good Colby?" "Yeah I..." he looks down and so do I, holy crap! "Sam? What happened at Kat's??" he asked getting worried.

At this point Sky had left and Brennen was just watching you two. He looked at your hand when Colby asked.

"I went over there to talk to her about that thing, and when I walked in she was on top of Cameron. I got so angry that when I walked out I punched the wall. For the record I had no clue it was bleeding, it didn't even hurt until now. I guess I was just a little pissed. But that's not why we're here right?" I laughed it off like it was nothing. Brennen got up and looked at it. "Dude, I think you may need stitches, let's clean it first then go from there." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's a little all over then place, but what's the fun in being boring? lol. If you're here from Instagram (comment a black heart) ilysm and if you find my story on here (comment the blue heart), join my ig family (solbydaily). Anyway I left it here because i figured it was long enough and next chapter may be another Sam.