Sam

"You have the worst luck don't you Sam?" Elton says laughing a little. "Seems like it." I smile.

Colby helps me up, "I'm never doing that again." And everyone starts laughing. I go down the steps and wait by the edge of the slide pool while they look for the board. "Sam, are you sure you're good?" Amanda asks sitting down. I nod and watch the boys.

They find it and joke with Colby, who realizes they found the board. "You know my toes are gonna get like chlamydia now?" And Elton loses it.

They get down and come over to us. We start walking back to the entrance.

Elton looks at me and says, "You don't need to be a tough guy, we don't have to stay here." I shake my head. "You guys can keep going, I'll just sit out, I'll just--" and Elton cuts me off,

"Dude if you're actually hurt, we should go take care of that."

"The bad guy ruins the video, though, ya know?" I say.

"We've done like everything there is to do here. We can just do another video another time." And everyone agreed.

Elton did his outro and we all went home. I walked in and went to the kitchen to get some ice and then I went upstairs to my room, not caring about anything else. I put the ice on my wrist hoping it'll help.

"knock, knock" Corey says as he opens the door. I sit upright on my bed and he walks over after closing the door. "You okay?" I nod. "Yeah, I just know that y'all could've kept going, I would've been fine standing by and watching."

"But where's the fun in that? We didn't want you doing that. You got hurt and we all agreed to end the night. It's not your fault." Corey says hugging me.

I give him an awkward one arm hug and thank him. "No need for that. Oh, i made pizza rolls! Want some? I'll have Colby bring them up." I shake my head, "Could you bring them up?" He nods and goes to get some.

He comes back a while later with a pile of pizza rolls and we sit there and eat them. "So, why don't you want Colby?" Corey asks.

I get up to make sure he isn't upstairs yet. Once I see its clear i got back and close my door and tell Corey.

"Whenever I get hurt he gets over protective. He won't leave my side. Don't get me wrong, I love him and I wouldn't trade him for the world, but he just needs to back off a tad bit. I'm not saying anything wrong, I don't want to say anything because I know it'll hurt him and I don't want that."

"Wow. I mean devyn is protective but not like that. He means well though."

"I know, its just sometimes it's a little overwhelming." I sigh. Then I get an idea. "Wanna play the Midnight Man with me?"

"Sure, I'm down." Corey says smiling. I send out a group message not including Corey.

 I send out a group message not including Corey

Everyone left and we played the game. For the first time things went smooth. Once we finished I let everyone know. The one that got me was Colby (we boutta get a jealous bf)

Sam
Hey love, we are done playing. When you get home we can watch Venom and cuddle.

Bby Boy💕
Whats it to you?

Sam
What do you mean? I just wanted to tell you.

Bby Boy 💕
What about Corey? Why don't you watch with him.

Sam
Because we planned this and I want to watch with my boyfriend!

Bby Boy 💕
I thought I was "overprotective" and all that?!

Sam
You know damn well I didn't mean that, now get your ass home or so help me.

Bby Boy 💕

You won't do anything, you're too soft
Read 3:45am

That hurt. I went to Elton who juat walked in. "Am I too soft? Am I not enough? What did I do to Colby that was so wrong when all I did was do a haunted challenge with Corey?"

He gave me a hug and then told me to sit in the game room. I walked in and sat on the oversized bean bag.

"Okay so, 1, you're not soft. You have a soft spot, but that doesn't mean anything. 2. Why would you think that? And 3. Colby is protective, you know that." Elton explained.

"So then, why did he say this to me?" I asked showing him the texts. "I have no clue. Is he with Brennen? You know any time he's with him he drinks." "I'll call Lisa, she'll tell me."

I called Brennens mom to see, "Hello?" Thank god she answered. "Hi Mrs. Taylor, it's Sam. By chance is Brennen home? I can't get in touch with him." I say lying. "Colby came by and picked him up a little while ago." She said. "Do you know where they went by chance?" "I believe they went to Dukes Bar." "Okay, thank you so much, sorry to wake you. Have a good night. "

I hung up. "Hes at the damn bar. He knows I don't like him drinking."

"Let's go, we're going to go get him." Elton said. We got in his car and went to the bar they were at and I went in, spotting them almost immediately. I noticed Brennen getting close to his face.

My hand may be fucked up but I won't hesitate. As I got closer so did he. Colby kept leaning away, i knew there was a reason I loved him.

Brennen grabbed Colbys head and smashed his lips against his. I stormed over there and pushed Brennen. "So, you want to try and take someone's fucking boyfriend?!" I yell. He just smirks. I grip him up not feeling any pain bc of the adrenaline. "You are a low life and a coward. I saw that fucking scene unfold! He may be drunk but that doesn't mean to take advantage!" I scream in his face.

"Wow, you think Colby actually cares? You think that Colby loves you? You've got another thing coming." He laughs. I let him go and give him a good left hook. He spit out blood and went to return the punch but I ducked and sent another blow to his gut. I didn't even have time to defend myself as I stood upright and got hit by him.

I didn't see Brennen pull anything out but things just went south.

Colby jumps in just in time for Brennen to swing with whatever was shining in his hand. That was meant for me, but Colby got the butt end.

Colby fell to the floor holding his side. I look at where he's holding to see blood....

------------------------------------------------------------
Dun dun dun... Look who updated finally!!!!
But what a Cliffhanger (not really)!

I know someones alway getting hurt but it wouldn't be interesting if the same cheesy shit happened every chapter.

But next ones a doozy 😉 stay tuned....