Sam

*Two days later*

Colby is still having nightmares and I have no clue why. He just says it's nothing and that he'll be okay.

"Colby? Babe? Are you okay?" I ask knocking on fhe bathroom door. He's been in there for at least 10 minutes just bawling his eyes out and I feel so bad.

"Go away." He screams. "Not until you tell me what the hell is going on."

He sighs and slowly opens the door. His eyes are bloodshot, his face is puffy, and he looks exhausted. I grab his hand and walk to his room. We sit on his couch and i face him. "Okay love, let it out. I'm here."

He sighs once more and explains it all. "For the past few nights, as you know, I've been having nightmares. And they've all been the same thing. Now please don't think that I think this of you. I know you would never. It's been about you cheating. The most recent one is that I saw an Instagram post and everyone tried to tell me that it wasn't you that you were looking for my engagement ring, but i didn't believe them." He stops for a minute.

"Then. Corey had me meet you somewhere where you did in fact propose and I said no and walked off. Then I got lost and someone jumped me and left me to die. I called you, you brought me home and we argued again. You smacked me while we were arguing and I woke up. Now here we are." He explained.

"I'm so sorry baby. You said it though, I would never cheat. That's one of the worst things someone can do. I love you and that's what matters. I mean, I did do what Beyoncé said and put a ring on it if i liked it." I said smiling. He lost it. We both calmed down and just sat there.

"Wanna have a movie night? We can go get candy and stuff from the dollar store." "I'd like that"

*later that day*

"What movie do you wanna start with?" I asked Colby who was getting drinks out of the fridge. "Let's watch something new. I recently bought Harry Potter." He says walking in.

"Okay." I said. He grabbed a box and brought it over, giving me a dvd.  "There's more then one Harry Potter?!" I asked shocked. He nods and lies down on the couch.

I start the movie and lay down in front of Colby, which ends with us spooning. I snuggle in closer to him and make myself comfy. We watch the movie and just as the credits roll I hear light snoring. I look back and see Colby sleeping. I text the gc to see if anyone can put in Spiderman for me since I'm wide awake.

Aaron comes walking down the stairs and walks into the game room. "Thanks Aaron, I appreciate it. I would but I'm stuck." I say pointing towards the sleeping figure behind me. 

"No worries." He changes it and leaves. I watch about half of the movie before feeling tired. I shut it off and go to sleep myself. 

*Next morning*

"See, I told you they were down here! I came down earlier and got a picture." God dangit Corey. "Wanna mess with them?" I hear Elton. "You do that and you'll need to sleep with one eye open." I say opening my eyes. "Oh by the way. Corey, next time, you might want to be a little quieter."

Aaron smacks Corey upside the head. I stretch and Colby starts moving and turns to face me

After talking to the guys for a while Colby finally gets up. "Hi lovebug, did you sleep good?" I ask and he nods, "No nightmare?" "Nope, I finally got a good nights sleep." he says and sits up,  and kisses me, earning a bunch of awe's and a picture being taken by picture happy Corey. "Send that one to me." And he does. I posted in in instagram.

Liked by colbybrock, coreyscherer, and 190,196 others

Tagged| colbybrock

📸|coreyscherer

Samgolbach Lying next to you, in this bed with you, I ain't convinced
'Cause, I don't know how, I don't know how heaven, heaven
Could be better than this
🖤 I love you my beautiful fiancé💍

colbybrock I love you so much baby 💞💍

brennen not if I have something to do about it -comment deleted-

User9 OH MY GOD THEY GOT ENGAGED! I AM LIVING

User17 Sam is a cheesy fuck, wow, I'm here for this!

eltoncastee it would be cuter if Y'ALL DIDN'T FALL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH ALL LOVEY DOVEY!

coreyscherer can I just say how bomb I am at taking pictures?!

samgolbach liked colbybrock, eltoncastee, coreyscherer, user9 and user17's comment.

-------------------------------------------------
Uh oh, Brennens coming out of the shadows.

But for now enjoy some fluff.

P.s. yes i know this is kind of short and i apologize. There will be longer chapers in the future💞