Jake (told y'all be ready)

You didn't think I'd be here huh? Well let me give you some backstory.

Okay, so back when vine was happening, I met Sam and Colby. I saw Sam and fell in love, but he was all for Colby.

So we all became close and then one day everything changed. We were hanging out and Sam got a phone call, he went out back to answer it and I followed. I waited until he hung up and walked outside.

"Need something Jake?" He asked. "Actually I do. You." I said and then kissed him. He pushed me off, wiped his mouth and then went off. "Dude? What the hell?! You know I'm not gay, I mean I'm not against it but I have a girlfriend!"

(This was before he knew that he wanted 🍆 not 🌮)

He walked inside, and up to his room. "What was that about?" Aaron asks walking in from the kitchen. "I may have just pissed him off severely." I say scratching the back of my neck. "What did you do?" He asks. "I may or may not have kissed him." Aaron looks wide eyed, "Dude, you realize he's gonna tell Katrina and she's gonna go ape shit on you."

"I know. But I had to, you know the whole situation!" I said, getting a little in my emotions

He shook his head and walked away. Soon after I get a message (whoops).

Katrina
So, you like kissing people's man?

Me
I couldn't help myself okay? I have had a crush on him for a few months.

Katrina
That doesn't give you a right to do that! He's with me, what would make you think that he would ever be gay? Especially for you?

Me
What makes you think he's straight? You could very well be a cover up! Stop being such a narcissistic bitch! You always have to have it your way.

Katrina
Whatever, you're just wasting my time, goodbye.

From that day on, I have despised Katrina Stuart. I lock my phone and decide to go home. I give my goodbyes and leave.

*fast forward to a few days before Sam's encounter with Brennen trying to kiss Colby.*

Colby got my man, and that's not settling well. So, I decide to email Brennen because I know he wants Colby. Let's hope it works.

 Let's hope it works

*Night of the club brawl*

I walk into the bar and sit at the counter, watching and waiting. I told Brennen to do whatever was necessary to break them up.

He came walking in with Colby a little later and they were dancing and having fun. Colby got drunk which was a plus. I texted Brennen when I saw Sam come in.

He saw Colby and Brennen and watched the scene unfold, but it went south fast. Brennen started getting close to Colby's face but he kept leaning away.

Brennen grabbed Colby's head and smashed his lips against his. Sam stormed over there and pushes Brennen away from him then goes nuts. Brennen says something then smiles. Sam gripped him up by the collar and kept yelling.

Brennen goes back at him and then laughs. Sam let him go and punched him in the face. He returns the punch but Sam ducked and sent another blow to his gut. By the time Sam stood up, Brennen hit him again

No one knew what came next, and I wish it didn't.

Colby jumps in just in time for Brennen to swing with whatever was shining in his hand. Whatever it was was meant for Sam but Colby got the butt end.

Colby fell to the floor holding his side. Blood started dripping on the floor. I ran over, grabbed Brennen and we ran.

Once we finally got back to mine I went off. "Bro what the fuck?!" "You told me do whatever was necessary." He shot back. "Using weapons was not part of that! You knew Colby was gonna intervene! You're not getting paid for this, get the hell out!" Brennen turned and walked out of the door.

I got a notification from YouTube, a new video was posted, "Insane Bar Fight! (Someone got stabbed)" I threw my phone, now everyone will know it was us. We're screwed.

---------------------------------------------------------

2 updates in one week?? wow!

how'd you like that plot twist? 

I've been listening to Shawn Mendes for 2 days straight and have no regrets, (I have loved this kid for 4 years, leave me malone ctfu). But hope you enjoyed! stay tuned <3