Colby

Huge thank you to Solbyisthebettership for comin in clutch and helping me write this chapter🤘 if it wasn't for her I'd be stuck on this chapter for weeks.

"Cole Robert Brock, will you be the man I spend the rest of my life with and marry me?" Sam asks with a wide smile.

I stare at him and instantly regret my answer when I see the disappointment in his face. "Sam, I- I'm sorry, I can't." I walk away teary eyed, not caring where I go.

*hours later*

I don't know where I ended up or how long I've been out. I finally pull out my phone and see it's 10:45pm. I pull up Google maps to find my way home because I'm literally lost.

Following what it says I turn down Duffield Rd and next thing I know there's a gun to the back of my head. "Give me your wallet and phone." They say. "But my phone is the only thing helping me get home. I honestly have no clue where I am." "He don't give a fuck, hand it over." Someone else says.

"I just want to go home." I say and one of them grabs me while the other one beat me. Once they were satisfied, the guy dropped me and my head smacked off the concrete. They ran off, but not before taking my phone and wallet.

I woke up about an hour later, scared and not know what had happened, then I remember that I ran away from Sam after he asked me to marry him.

"I really fucked up, I love him and i should have believed him when he said he didn't cheat, " I thought to myself.

I tried to figure out where to go, but I had no idea where I was. I walk for a while trying to find a building, street sign, or anything that I could recognize to find my way home.

I stumbled across a shop that was open and walked in, asking if they had a phone I could use, getting some stares in the process. I'm not surprised, I'd stare too if someone walked in all bloody and dirty. She handed me rhe phone and I dialed Sam's number.

Hello?
Sam, it's Colby.
OH MY GOSH Colby are you alright?! Where are you?
I'm at *insert shop*
I'm coming to get you!

He hangs up and I go to the bathroom to clean myself up. I walk out about 20 minutes later to Sam running in with a worried look. He spots me and his face drops.

"Baby? What the hell happened?!" He asks. "Let's just go home, I'll explain on the way." We walk to the car and get in. he starts the car and drives off.

"Okay so, after what happened earlier I decided to just walk. I had no place in particular to go, just a walk. I somehow ended up all the way back there. I pulled out my phone to find my way home and was held at gunpoint. They didn't like that I wouldn't give up my phone so they beat me, took my phone and wallet, and left me on the ground. Then when I came to, i got up, found that shop, called you, cleaned as much blood off as possible and here we are." I explained and took a somewhat deep breath because it hurt.

"Did you see what any of them looked like?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. One of them was 100% Reggie. I'd recognize his voice anywhere. I think the other was Brennen because he still hasn't been caught."

We get to the house and go inside and lock all the doors and the garage.

"I know you don't really trust me right now but I wanted to let you know I'm still here for you. Please at least let me help." Sam says trying to hug me.

I shove him off, "Please stop trying to make thing right, you cheated and lied about it to me! I can't trust you."

I start walking away and he grabs my arm. "Colby, you know damn well I didn't fucking cheat! Why would I when you're all I ever wanted?! Why would I risk that!" I pull my arm away and go back, "You tell me! You're the one who did it! You say I'm the only one but aren't proving it!" His face goes red and he slaps me.

I shoot up in bed and smile. "It was all a dream" I say out loud. I look at the ring on my finger and smile even wider. I really love this man! I check the time and it's only 2:45am.

I lay back down and grab Sam, huggung him tight before going back to bed with him in my arms.

----------------------------------------------------
And, scene! thank you for coming and I hope you enjoyed your stay! Please don't kill me! I had to make it somewhat interesting..