Colby

*I am home and finally able to upload! enjoy some Solby smut and fluff. Btw, thank you for all of the love in this book! ILY all <3

PG-13 warning this chapter

So we came to the conclusion that Sam needed stitches and he ended up with about 6 stitches on the back of his hand. After we finished at the hospital, I drove us home and when we got there I parked and looked at Sam and saw him asleep. I face timed Corey and asked if he can come and open the front door.

I went over to Sam's side and picked him up bridal style and walked into the house (they live in the house but no one knows about them yet. The scene a few chapters ago with Colby in the bed was because he was scared to be left alone with his thoughts.) I walk up to the front door and Corey was standing there confused. "Walk with me upstairs and I'll explain."

He nodded and followed. I put Sam in his room and walked out leaving the door cracked open. "So, me and Sam have to talk to everyone but right now only you are gonna know and you, for anything, cannot say this to anyone, okay?" "Is everything okay man? Like, y'all have been acting weird." Corey replies. I look around to make sure no one is around and check the cameras, "So, Sam and I may or may not be together. You are the only one that knows. We went to Brennen's today to talk to him because of how he's been, and everything went great. Then he needed me for something and so Sam went to Kat's house to break the news and saw her cheating with Cameron, so Sam got angry and punched the wall, which ended with stitches, hence his hand being wrapped. Like I said, right now it's a touchy subject so please, no one else. You can even be with us when we tell everyone."

Corey looked shocked at first and then smiled, "Bro, it's about time! I could sense it with Sam and honestly, I never really liked Kat. She wasn't good for Sam. I hope you two work out!" "Thanks brother, that means a lot. Well, I'm gonna go and wake Sam up to get changed out of his bloody clothes."

I waved and walked to his room. Opening the door back up, I turned on his lamp and sat on his bed, "Sam? Why don't you get up and get changed? I didn't want to wake you when we got home because you needed to sleep."

He stretched and sat up, "Thanks Colbear, I appreciate it." I nodded and watched him change, I couldn't help it, I smiled ear to ear and kissed him.

"Hey, Sammy, what are we?" I asked breaking away from the kiss, nervous. "Well, I was meaning to ask, will you be my boyfriend?" I nodded and kissed him again, but it didn't stop there, clothes started coming off. "Wait, before this goes any further, let's make sure no one's home." Sam said and we searched the whole house," looks like no one left, I got an idea. I'm gonna tell em I need everyone to leave around 3, that we're doing a 3am challenge. Then we have the whole place to ourselves." I said smiling. It's around 12:30 am now so I went and told everyone, who happily obliged.

*2:55am*

I heard the door open and everyone saying see you later and Corey came in before leaving, "Be safe." He said laughing. I gave him a death stare. He was the last to leave, "Finally, now where were we?" Sam asked locking the front door.

We went to my room and locked the door and started kissing again, I started taking off his pants because he never put his shirt back on. I slid my hand over his boxers causing a moan and I smiled into the kiss. He flipped me over and took off my shorts and boxers, and you know what went on from there.

*next morning*

I woke up with arms wrapped around me. I look and see Sam sleeping peacefully. I continued to stare and take in all of his facial features and I smile, thinking how lucky I got.

I kiss his forehead and get out of his grasp to get a shower. After getting out and dressed I walk downstairs to get food. "Hey, how'd last night go?" Devyn asks scaring the shit outta me. "Not bad, nothing too scary, we just did the hosting game. The piano did turn on though." I say hoping she believes me. "When doesn't the piano turn on with these games?" she says laughing, "Well, I'll see you, enjoy breakfast."

Soon Sam comes downstairs all showered and dressed, "morning sleepy head." He looks at me and groans. "So I know it's a bit soon but I think we should let the house know, if you're ready for the comments?" "Sure, I'm ready. Let me eat first." I nod. "Just an FYI, I had to tell Corey, but he hasn't said anything to anyone. I also said he could be there when we tell the roommates. Please don't be mad?" "I'm not mad, thanks for telling me." We finish eating and call a house meeting in 5, but I text Corey and tell him to come to the kitchen. A few seconds later he comes walking in, "What's up guys?" "So we're telling the roommates today, we made it official last night." Sam says smiling. "SWEET!" Corey yells. All 3 of us walk to the other room and stand there. I speak up, "So we have something to tell you and yes I know the prank wars are happening but there are no cameras or anything, this is serious-"

"Y'all aren't moving out are you?!" Aaron butts in. "Well, if you'd let me finish, and no we aren't moving out." I look at Sam hoping he jumps in. "So, Colby and I..." he pauses as he grabs my hand, "are dating, it's a bit of a long story but basically, some stuff went down and Solby is real." I smile and tighten my grip on his hand.