✨Ten✨

**Gore warning!

You woke up as early as you could the next morning to try and catch who was cuddling you in your sleep. However, you were completely alone in the room.

"Dammit!" You muttered under your breath. Your back smelled strongly of ink, where whoever it was was cuddling. You pulled your arms out of the sleeves of your shirt to turn it around and looked at the stain, trying to look for any clue of whom it may be. There was a bow-tie-shaped mark in the top center, and you recalled what Bendy had told you yesterday. My bow is pretty absorbent.

So it was Bendy! But why? You blushed at the thought of Bendy trying to comfort you in your sleep.

Why would Bendy try to take care of you? Doesn't he hate you?

--Bendy's point of view, last night--

I was hovering over nothing, a sea of nothingness, until I saw one specific hallway in the animation studio. I crawled up to it, entering the room at the end of the hallway. What I saw horrified me. There in front of me was (Name), dear sweet name. But...this wasn't normal.

Joey was there too, but why? Neither of them could see me, but (Name) was strapped up to a slab, just like Boris was.

"Shh, calm down, (Name). This will be quick and painless." Joey whispered into (Name)'s ear.

"Joey, please! You don't know what you're doing! Stop!" The poor girl begged for him to not do whatever it was he was about to do. Joey walked over to a bag, filled with sharp tools.

He took a quick glance at the door where I stood. I gasped as Joey came over to me, but it was like I wasn't there. He simply shut and locked the door. I heard footsteps, a loud buzzing, and then screaming from (Name).

"(NAME), NO!!" I pounded on the door. "STOP HURTING HER, JOEY!!"

After a tremendous amount of effort, I heaved the door down, but Joey was no where to be seen as the screaming quickly died down. Literally.

On the slab lay (Name), limp and lifeless. Pieces of her skin were torn or missing, her stomach cut open so you could see all the gore that lay within. "No...(Name)...NO!!" I cried. I held her hand, but it was colder than ice. The sweet sparkle in her eyes were dead, and her skin was paler than normal. I didn't care if I got blood all over me, all that mattered was that I never left (Name)'s side, even if she was dead. She was all I had, considering Boris was gone.

I jolted awake, a few tears in my eyes! "(Name), no..." I whispered so she couldn't hear, if she was awake. I knew what I had to do. I had to protect her no matter what. I looked at my hands, and then her sleeping form.

She looked so small and fragile, and the rise and fall of her chest soothed me. She was indeed still alive. I had to protect this delicate darling, and stood up, walking over to her. I pulled up a few of her covers, snuggling with her under them. I draped a protective arm around her.

I checked to make sure if she was sleeping. Her eyes weren't open, so she wasn't awake, right? I tucked some hair around her ear and gave the gentlest of kisses to her cheek.

I figured I would talk to her, and make practice with her sleeping form.

"Say, (Name), you look lovely tonight!" I said. No, I sound too cheesy.

"Wanna go out with me? I'm a pretty handsome devil, if you ask me!" ...wow that sounded desperate and possessive.

"Hey (Name), I love you, a lot. I was wondering if you felt the same?" ...Too cliché.

"Demons can love, too! What do you say, (Name)?" It needs to be cuter.

"I've loved you for a while! Wanna go on a date?" That's dumb. Where would we go?

"Argh! This is too hard! Why are girls so hard to love?!" I contemplated. I would think more later. (Name) needs me, and I need to focus on her, not loving her.

But what is love, exactly?

---------------------------------

So, to explain it all, this is all what happened last night while you were asleep/sick. It probably sounds pretty stupid, the ending, but you know I like ending these chapters with flipping questions XD

Peace! Mama Meh is out! :3