✨Epilogue✨

You sighed, getting out of bed. You lived in a small yet cozy apartment as a 25 year old. You couldn't really say you forgot about Bendy and Boris, but you did lose their identities and where they were. All you can remember are names and looks.

You took a quick shower, dressed yourself, and were about to head off to work when you heard a crinkling sound. You looked down and you had indeed stepped on a small letter. No one had ever mailed you before, though. Confused, you picked it up. It wouldn't hurt to be a little late to work just this once.

You peeled the letter open and read the contents;

(Name),
      Gosh, it's been 11 years since we've seen each other. Why not stop by the Animation Studio for a visit? We've fixed it up a little, and can't wait to see you again.
                            -Bendy and Boris

You smiled softly. Ah yes, Bendy and Boris.

You called in sick for today. This meant you had today and the weekend off to visit.

Don't worry Bendy, I'm coming.

---------------------------

Hey there, dear readers! Unfortunately we have reached the end of the book. There is no part two sadly. However, I have left you a little room for your imaginations to take hold.

I know I've said this multiple times before, but I really do cherish these times with you. Whether veterans from the first chapter in late March, to the new kids coming in as this chapter comes out, you are all dear to me.

Thank you for your votes and reads and comments. It tells me that even though this book has been through months of writing, people still like it, put this book in their reading lists, and wait patiently until the end.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I love you~Mama Meh