✨Twenty-Two✨

"It's a trap!" Bendy yells to you. (I'm just waiting for all the Star Wars fans to call me out XD)

Before you could respond, the door slammed shut, separating you and Bendy. You bang your fists against the door in panic. "Bendy, help me!"

"(Na-)-mphf!!" He was cut off by something. You could hear footsteps shuffling around outside the door and pressed your ear against it.

"BENDY!!" You shrieked, slamming your palms on the door now. There's some shuffling then a thump, and the sound of something being dragged off. "Bendy no..." you slid to the floor, your face wide eyed in shock until tears began to spill and your pupils dilated. You hugged the sides of your arms and bent over as you began crying. You knew this was worse than the time Sammy kidnapped you, because now Bendy was the one kidnapped, and you had no way to reach him, the corpses proving too much for your thinning sanity. How long have you been here? So lonely, your father nor cat have seen you for two months. How are they?

You were about to give up when a hand gently lay on your shoulder...

Bendy paused a moment.

"What happened after you were kidnapped?" You ask, squeezing Boris's shoulder in anticipation.

"Not much, I guess. I was asleep." He mumbles. "Oh, but I do know what happened when I woke up!"

--Bendy's Point of View--

"... .. .....!"

".......! ... ...!"

My eyes slowly opened to the noise of shouting. "Let Bendy go, Joey!!" I recognized that voice... (Name)...

"Or what? You and Boris are going to hurt me? I know this place better than you, girly. I'm god compared to you." I can hear Joey's voice snarling in glee.

"(Name)..." I croak out. I go to reach out to her, but quickly find I'm strapped up just like Boris's corpse. I struggle a bit and even try to go into my second form but to no avail.

Joey seems to notice my struggle, and simply grins at me. "I've injected you with this," he holds up an empty syringe, "and now you've been rendered useless. As for you," he turns to (Name), "all I need to do is shoot you with this sleeping dart and you will be down in seconds. Hold still..." he ready's a crossbow with a single dart, and takes aim.

"(NAME), NO!!" I screech.

Joey fires but it doesn't hit (Name). He cries out in frustration as Boris shakes his head, pulling the dart out of his side. He's made of ink I remind myself. It shouldn't take effect for at least a minute.

(Name) gasps in surprise, but quickly recovers. She runs up the stairs to face Joey, a glint following her. An ax? I watch as she holds it above her head and swing down hard. Joey merely jumps out of the way.

She snorts in frustration and swings again but to the side, but he steps back. He chuckles darkly. "Girls like you are weak. Henry himself was weak, too. You alone can't possibly beat me." He grins widely showing his teeth. In (Name)'s eyes, I could see so much fear...but...it wasn't true fear, it seemed. I could see a small glint of mischief.

Her voice quivered as she spoke, "Y-you're right. I am w-weak." She holds her face in her left hand, her right resting heavily on the ax. She sniffled and wiped her hiding face. "I-I couldn't protect my boyfriend, I couldn't s-save his friend, heck, I-I-I couldn't even save myself. I can't b-beat you all on my own." A second passes before her head snaps back up, the smile of a prankster plastered to her cheeks. "But I'm not alone, am I?"

------------------------------------

Oh snepple. 'tis Mama Meh here. The anticipation is killing me too so I'm writing the next chapter right now :3

see you there!

(Happy Day of the Dead too btw :")

Peace, Mama Meh