✨Nineteen✨

You were completely shocked. Not knowing what to do, you stood up and hugged the wolf as tight as you could, leaving a somewhat envious Bendy behind.

"Boris! You're alive!" You sobbed. You smiled into his chest fur, seeing how tall he was compared to you. You broke the hug for a moment to get a good look at the living cartoon canine before giving another hug.

Bendy cleared his throat. "Technically, Boris was never dead in the first place..."

"What? What do you mean?" You asked quietly, turning to face him. "What about the Boris that lay on the--"

"That wasn't really Boris, it was a prototype Joey was testing on, so he could understand Cartoon anatomy and make the perfect Boris." Bendy explains quickly.

"But how did it happen? What happened after the kiss?" You tilted your head to the side.

Bendy found that innocent face adorable, but restrained himself from wanting to hug you tightly, fearing if he hugged too hard, knowing his strength, he would kill you. "Well, I'll tell you, but the two of you had better get comfy."

Boris sat down his legs folded as you sat in the center, holding his arm. Bendy, again, had to restrain himself from his envy and told himself it was a mere bonding experience between friends.

He inhaled deeply. "So this is how it began;"

After the kiss, you stood up, pulling Bendy up with you. "Come on Bendy, let's get through that hole and escape!"

Bendy shook his head. "We can't, we can't climb those walls, they're a little slippery from the thick layers of dust, and neither of us can reach, even on each other's shoulders."

"Sure we can, just become big and inky again like when you fought Sammy!" You grinned, feeling optimistic.

Bendy frowned. "But that's the problem, I'm Inky, so you'd just sink into my shoulders and nothing but your death would happen. My body is like quicksand in that form because I'm too unstable." His face twitches slightly.

"Oh." You mutter. "Is there a door that could help us escape?"

His face lights up. "Yeah, actually, there is! It's got a little red exit sign over it, and the door has the number 108 on it." His face slowly saddened. "Except...I haven't been down here in thirty years and can't remember where it is. Hell, I can't even recall the layout of this floor, I've spent so much time on the first floor...hanging out with Boris..." He sighs.

You put a hand on his shoulder, a determined look in your eye. "Nothing can be that big, we can do this!"

He smiled at your short pep talk. "I suppose. C'mon, let's go!"

You thought now that Sammy was gone, you'd be fine.

But you've forgotten one person.

The man who lured you here in the first place.

---------------------------------

Oooooooo another cliffhangerrrrr •v•

Get shooked upon.

Because it's Friday the Thirteenth.

In October.

Get spooped.