✨Twenty-Five✨

You nodded slowly, avoiding eye contact as you stared at the floor. You sniffled a little and before you knew it, three tears rolled down your cheeks. "I'm just so torn, Bendy. I love you but..."

Bendy put a finger to your lips, his other hand lifting your chin. You could see watery ink flowing from his eyes as he forced a smile. "You have a family, I know. You miss them terribly, don't you?" He chuckles. "I remember when we first met. It's weird to think that instead of killing you, I ended up loving you." He sniffs and wipes his eyes. "I'm so, so glad I didn't kill you. I don't know what would've happened without you..."

It was your turn to shush Bendy. He looked into your eyes with sad ones. "Bendy, I'm not leaving yet. Look at me, I need to heal. While I do that, you can spend your mornings figuring out how to get me out of here, your afternoons with me, and your evenings resting in my arms." You promise him. "We've still got at least a week left, Bendy. Let's not waste it."

Bendy nods. "I'll get to work right away."

You give him a peck on the cheek, lips trembling. "Thank you."

~Later~

"Boris?" You ask, knocking on the door to his room. He lets you in. "I might need some help with something, can you keep a secret?"

He stares at you intensely. "It really does depend on the secret, I can sorta be a little chatty. Like is it serious, small, or...?"

"It's sorta a small but fun secret." You fiddled with your thumbs. "I'm going to need help, too. Please, Boris?"

Boris sighs. "Well, if it's small and fun I guess I'll listen."

You smile. "Thanks! Ok, here's the secret..."

---------------------------------

This is a sort of filler chapter I guess? I mean, not really, but sorta? I put this in because I felt the mood to be writing but didn't know how to progress story. So here's this. :3

Have a lovely day, and to my fellow American readers, happy Thanksgiving! Bye!!

Peace~ Mama Meh