✨Twenty-Seven✨

You pushed softly against the door, and suddenly the hall flooded with bright light. You shielded your eyes and blinked, waiting for them to adjust. You made a final wave to Bendy and Boris as the door closed behind you.

Once your eyes became used to the brightness, you took in your surroundings. The grass was a luxurious shade of green; blending perfectly with the crystal-clear blue sky. Birds chirped around you, flying in blurs of yellows and reds and blacks. You sank to your knees, clutching the soft grass around you. The ground cradled you in its warm embrace, and you didn't want to stand back up for the next half hour as you took it all in. It all felt so surreal to you. You inhaled deeply, even tasting the freshness in the air. You simply lay in the grass, observing all the colors. It feels like heaven. You told yourself. I'll never stay inside on a beautiful day again.

After an hour of feeling free, you went back to the studio to tell Bendy thanks. However, the door refused to budge when you pushed against it. "B-Bendy?" You asked. No reply. You yelled out his name once more before retreating. You knew in your heart that door would never open again. Not for a while, anyway. Dad!! It started out as a walk, which sped into a sprint. You ran through the wind, on your way to home.

It wasn't that far; just a few steps here, a turn, a quarter mile, turn right and--

You stopped at the doorstep. You hesitate a little before knocking. You purse your lips a moment before the door opened. "(N-Name)?" It took your father a moment to recognize you. When he said your name, you nodded.

Your father pulled you into the house and gave you a big hug. You broke down and began sobbing. Poofcakes meowed softly from the top of the stairs in curiosity, but recognized you and came down to greet you. You hugged her and your father before collecting yourselves. "You're alive..." Your father muttered. Tears were in his eyes, but he still smiled. "You're so filthy. You must be starving as well. Go take a shower and we'll talk over lunch, ok?"

You nodded and headed upstairs.

When you came down, you saw your favorite meal on a plate in front of your chair. Father never made this for you, unless it was a holiday, birthday, or you had a rough day. As you ate, your father let out a small cough.

"So, what happened? How did you survive and get out?"

You knew you wouldn't be able to tell him everything, he wouldn't believe you. You'd stick close to the story, but make it more believable.

You got yourself comfortable and sighed. "Where do I begin?"

--------------------------------

IM FUCKING SALTY!!!

1. The book is ending and I'm fucking crying (there's just the Epilogue left)

2. Fucking AJIT PAI and his fucking NET NEUTRALITY BULLSHIT.

Now it's literally a race against time to get this finished. The FCC just passed the no more net neutrality law, and my family barely affords wifi as it is. Hopefully the Senate repeals this, but it's not likely because there's a majority of greedy republicans in there too.

Here's a (hit)list of people to blame;

-Ajit Pai

-Donald Trump

-Verizon

-Comcast and their products

-Google(?) and their products(?)

-Youtube

-Facebook

-Other greedy providers I can't name off the top of my head.

This could legit be my only book guys. I hate America sometimes.

My goodbye message to you is this; thank you guys, y'all are the best. I'm thankful for you all, and thank you for kindly welcoming me to Wattpad. It's been a pleasure writing for you all.

Peace~A not-so happy Mama Meh