✨Twenty-Three✨

Joey's eyes widen in fear as realization hits him and he whips around, to get stabbed in the eye by Boris, who held the syringe with a few drops of sleeping fluids that seeped into his cornea. He roared in agony and pushed Boris to the ground, where the sleep medicine finally took effect and he passed out, moments before (Name) swung her ax into Joey's left arm.

He faces her in rage, and pushes her to the ground. Her grip on her ax loosens and she loses it to the wall a few inches away from her reach. Before she can grab it again, Joey steps on her back, and grabs a fistful of her hair. "Maybe, I was wrong about you. Maybe, I misjudged your strength." Tears appear in his eyes. "Maybe, you really do remind me of-of Henry. I've missed him so much. I've missed you too, (Name). Please understand, this is for the safety of everyone. These ink monsters are unstable, (Name). We've got to kill them before...before they kill us." He breaks down into sobs.

"Don't listen to him, (Name)! He's lying! He--" I call out to her in desperation.

"No, (Name), don't listen to him. He calls you his girlfriend. His darling. His honey-sweet, but it's all a trick. He's using you." Joey snarls.

(Name) remains silent. "Why should I trust you, Joey? You lured me here. You sent my father the letter. Were you trying to kill him? Why?"

Joey shakes his head. "What letter? I didn't write anything." He looks over to me. "It was him! Just look at his guilty face!"

As her head is turned, Joey reaches for the ax, just out of her reach. "(NAME), LOOK OUT!!"

She faces him quickly and kicks his where no man wants to be kicked, apparently. He doubles over in pain, screeching as he bent over. (Name) merely pushes him off her, reaching for the ax when Joey recovers just long enough to grab the ax first.

"Why won't you die already?!" He yells, slamming the blunt end against her forehead.

She screeches as she receives two more blows before Joey finally goes down from the sleeping medicine. (Name) quickly grabs the ax, and decapitates him swiftly, panting.

I finally get a good look at her exhausted face. Her clothes have been stained black, her eyes lost their color and her hair was dull. Her skin had paled, and the ink splotches on her arms, legs and face only made her skin that much lighter. She honestly didn't look like (Name) anymore...did she miss her family? She hasn't been outside in weeks. I snapped out of it when I heard a thump. (Name) had fallen to her knees. "(Name), are you ok?!" I call out to her. She doesn't look up but instead topples over to the side as if she had just died. The faint rise and fall of her chest was the only sign I had that she was even alive.

"(Name)! (Name)!"

"After you passed out, Boris woke up, rescued me, and we carried you to this place." Bendy finishes his story.

You nod. "Thanks Bendy. I can faintly remember some things now, like the trick door and the elevator. Not really Joey or finding Boris." You rub the back of your head. "Does anyone know a way out yet?"

"I do," Boris pipes up, "but we should wait until you're better. It's a long flight of stairs."

Bendy lays you down and kisses you. "You should get some rest then. See you tomorrow. Goodnight, I love you."

"I love you more." You yawned. Boris and Bendy left. Just before you fell asleep, you remembered something. Boris was here now.

The promise is still in effect then.

These few days you were going to spend recovering were going to be your last. Once you made it to the top of the stairs you were free to leave.

And then you would be free.

--------------------------------

Second part as promised :")

Not much to say here... I guess there's going to be about four chapters left

Random fact of the day: I collect stuffed animals

Peace-Mama Meh