✨Sixteen✨

You woke up on the ground, head heavy, limbs cold, and body paralyzed. The first thought that came to mind was where were you, and how will you escape? Ok, maybe that was two, but who could blame you? You groaned, sitting up. You looked around the room for an exit, but couldn't seem to find anything. Mostly because it was too dark to see anything. You couldn't stand being here. It smelled horrible, the air felt humid, and your feet kept sticking to the floor.

You grabbed a candle next to you and held it up to look around. How did you even get here?

A single drop of your sweat fell to the floor, as it all happened in slow motion;

It hit the ground, and at ferocious speed, a dark figure lunged for you. You couldn't see much in the dark light, but whatever it was, it was shiny, slimy, and was wearing a mask of some sort.

It tackled you to the ground, and you struggled in it's grasp. The candles fell over and extinguished themselves, cloaking your attacker. It grasped your neck tightly in it's hands, but you wouldn't stop kicking. You gripped it's arms, trying to scratch it or pinch it really hard, but all you got was a handful of god knows what liquid. You tried not to think about it too much, and focused on your attacker.

"BEND--" You tried to call out Bendy's name, but the creature began strangling you, and cut off your cries for help.

"You are a stubborn little sheep, aren't you?" Your attacker growled. It sounded like a fully grown man, and you were confused. How can a man be slimy? "Don't worry, you'll be asleep soon, and it'll all be over with quickly."

At this point, you would do anything to keep awake. You began snapping your teeth at him, trying to bite him, and you even managed to get a hold on his neck, but your hands slipped through him like trying to choke the water from a waterfall. You could feel a burning sensation in your lungs, and it began flaring by the minute. There was no way you could defeat something you couldn't even hurt! As your struggle grew weaker, you gave a final kick to where no man wants to be kicked. He winced, but now sat down on top of you to prevent you from kicking him anymore.

"Just stop already!" He yelled as he began shaking you up and down, bashing your head against the floor. With the fourth whack against the floor, you were out cold.

Now you had no idea where you were. You weren't in the pentagram room, but you'd rather be there than here.

You held the candle up to where you could see, and the sight made you want to retch. The floor was covered in blood and bile, not just yours, but of the other corpses with you in the room. Their limbs were ripped from their bodies, some had intestines hanging limp from the cuts on them, many of them had been mutilated to the point of being unrecognizable as humans.

You held your stomach and tried your best to ignore it. You tread through the bodies, still in search of an exit.

After wandering around the corpse room, you found a door clearly labeled exit, the sign that usually glowed red now burnt out and a plastic clear. You yanked the door open, and dashed down the hall. You rounded a corner, only to find a room with no exit. It was a dead end.

Well, there was an exit, but it was blocked off by tightly boarded walls, and nearly impossible to see in the dim light.

Your shoulders fell, disappointed. No matter, you'll just have to turn back and--

A loud chuckle stopped you from turning around. Your irises shrunk in fear as you trembled. You didn't even have to turn around to know who it was.

"Are you truly that gullible?" The man from earlier grinned. You slowly turned around, only to get pinned up against the wall as he rushed you. "You stupid sheep. No matter, you'll make a fine choice offering." He slowly wrapped his hands around your neck, savoring every moment of this torture he was giving you.

You felt your vision fading when suddenly the pressure on your throat was lifted. The man strangling you was tackled to the ground, and you gasped for air, only managing to choke out one name.

"Bendy?..."

---------------------------------------

Yeet, I made a longer chapter >:V

I feel like you guys reading this story deserve it.

*dabs*

I'm only slightly tired.

Have a lovely day my children of dankness - Mama Mah