11

The next day when I walked into school something seemed different... off maybe. I couldn't put my finger on it but it just seemed off.

As my body drifted throughout the halls I heard faint whispers. Their eyes darted on me like some kind of animal. They pointed towards me like I didn't notice. When I managed to get into class I took a seat. I was the first one in the class. I rested my head on the desk and waited until the class filled up. When the footsteps stopped and the teacher clapped her hands together I knew to jolt awake. Moments later, the teacher was interrupted by the squeaky door opening. That's when I saw her... Dominque.

Her bouncy black curls were framing her face perfectly. She smiled big.

"Ah yes Ms Dominque take a seat over there," the teacher said pointing to a desk across the room. Students swarmed her asking her millions of questions. At times she would look at me and grin.

After the lesson, I gathered my stuff together to head to my next class. I was walking out the door when I felt someone pull my arm.

There she stood with her books in her hands.

"Heard you're with Carl," she said almost threatening.

"Nope," I said clenching my hand.

"Good," she said walking out the classroom. "And by the way stay out of my way Josh," she said.

She met up with her possy and I continued to my next class.

-

this chapter is short and sucks, I'm so sorry! I haven't been able to update because im on spring break right now but I'll try to soon!!! I just don't wanna upload something I'm 100% with ya feel? anyway thank you all for 600 reads!!!

xoxo💓💓