17

I followed Carl outside his house.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as we walked out the gate.

"Can't tell you. Just shut up and let's go," he said.

It seemed like we had walked for miles and miles. The sun had just started to set. In front of me stood a fence with a clear, big sign, "no trespassing."

"You're not serious," I told him.

"Deadly," he smirked. He set his one foot in between the bar and wire and promoted himself up. He then made it over and thumped to the ground. He rubbed his hands together to get the dirt off.

"Hadley! Let's go!" He yelled.

"No, I don't think I can," I responded.

"Yes you can. I will catch you if you fall!" He promised.

My hands trembled as I tried to climb this fence.

"Almost got it. Now just hop down," He told me.

I held my breath and jumped down.

When my feet landed I looked up at him and smiled.

He grabbed my hand and ran. We were running through a dark dirt path until I saw a bright light.

When we finally slowed down I saw the most beautiful sunset in my life . I let go of his hand and got closer. In front of my eyes was an amazing sunset that looked straight out of a painting.

Carl came up behind me. I turned to look at him and he just kissed me. When we pulled apart he said, "Hadley" in a serious voice.

I was shocked. I barely heard him ever use my name.

I looked up at him.

"I just want to say in the short time that I've know you, you have made me feel something. Something someone has never made me feel. I feel like a bitch when I'm with you. You make my heart feel warm and weird and shit. I don't know how to be in a relationship. I don't really know how to show love, but with you i'm willing to try. Please don't make me regret this. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said , his cheeks getting a little flustered.

I stood there for a second in shock. I just started laughing.

His face dropped.

"Yes," I said letting out giggles in between my words. "That was just wow. Never thought you could even form that type of sentence," I told him.

He scratched the top of his head, "Shut up" he snickered.

I kissed him.

Thats  the end for now. I haven't written in like a year so pleaseeeee forgive me. I will be writing more when I feel more inspired. Love you all , thanks for reading .
i hope your days are easy, until we talk again. 💗