Epilogue

"You may kiss the bride." 

Those words had been swimming around in my head ever since they were first uttered, and I was in complete bliss. Graham had walked me down the aisle to where I met Jack, unable to keep the nervous smile off my face. 

And when those words were uttered, well...

He was my husband.

Jack was finally my husband, after five years of being together. It wasn't an easy five years, not by far, but we got through them, stronger than ever. In the days following my birthday, everything became different. I had gotten a tattoo matching Jack's, as well as another one honoring my parents. We had finally got back to vlogging, as well as filming together. The first video we posted was titled The Truth, and Jack and I simply sat down in front of the camera, explaining everything that happened in the past six months. What happened with the accident, losing Bella, and all about my memory loss. We were finally able to speak out about it, and the response was overwhelming.

"Can I get the bride and groom on the floor please for their first dance as husband and wife?" Anth asked from his spot at the DJ stand, and Jack took my hand, leading me out onto the dance floor.

You And Me by Lifehouse was a special song. I'd grown up listening to it, and, I later remembered thanks to my fall down the stairs, it was first song Jack and I had slow danced to.

I'd never gotten to have the chance to attend a leavers ball. It was the four year anniversary of when my parents died, and I'd chosen to instead stay in my room, listening to old songs that I'd listened to with them and just thinking. I guess Joe had caught wind from his parents what I'd been doing and called Jack, because Jack had gotten into his car right away and driven to Brighton, throwing pebbles at my window and being cheesy romantic and shit like that. After eventually climbing in my window, he just held me for awhile while I cried until I was able to talk to him. After we talked about my parents we got onto the subject of the leavers ball, and how I was missing it that night. So, he simply turned up the music that was playing, which just so happened to be that song, and he'd asked me to dance.

"May I have this dance, my lady?" Jack asked, smiling and extending a hand, which I gladly took as he pulled me close, wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck as he pulled me in even closer for a quick kiss.

"My wife," he murmured, unable to keep the smile off his face. "How did I get so lucky?"

"Because you saved me," I said back, smiling up at him. "Because you never gave up on me, even when I begged you to."

"Because I love you," he said, "and nothing in the entire world could've gotten me to give up on you."

"I love you too," I said, "Do you know who else loves you?"

"Who?" he asked, and I quickly smiled down at my stomach before looking up at him.

"It seems I've been keeping a secret from you," I told him, "and there's a little baby in here that loves you very much."

"Wait..." he said. "Are you telling me that you're...?"

I nodded, "I'm pregnant, Jack."

"I love you," he said, over and over, "holy shit do I love you." he said, pulling me back in for another kiss.

And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you...

THE END