Chapter 3

~A few months later~

Justine: I'm hungry

Ethan: Stop with the cute selfies!😍Justine: Bring me food! I'm hungryyyEthan: We are 1,221 miles away from each other, I can't send you anything that will get to you on time and without it getting gross

Justine: Bring me food! I'm hungryyy
Ethan: We are 1,221 miles away from each other, I can't send you anything that will get to you on time and without it getting gross.

Justine: It's a one and a half day drive.

Ethan: I'm not driving to you😂

Justine: I didn't say you had to. Ugh I can't wait until summer! I want to spend my summer with Grayson.
Ethan: I think you spelled "you" wrong😂
Justine: Eh Grayson's better

Ethan: Nuh uh! I am!
Justine: Fine.

Ethan: I'm just letting you know that, the pic you just sent me is now my lock and home screen.

Justine: Why?😂
Ethan: Cause You're cute.
Justine: This is mine.

Ethan: But it's not Christmas

Justine: So what? It's cute

Ethan: You're cute

Justine: Shut up. I'm taking a nap see you in a few hours.✌
Ethan: Nooooo! What am I supposed to do while you sleep?
Justine: Idk go out. Go do something.
Ethan: Ugh fine see you when you wake up.

Everyone else had left the group chat within the first month, so Ethan and I left the group chat too and just started talking in a normal chat. 

~~~~~~~~~

Justine: Some guy is mowing around my house and it's freaking me out! He stopped and he's just standing behind my house talking on his phone. 

Ethan: Do you pay anyone to mow your lawn?
Justine: No, my mom does it herself. It's making me uncomfortable.
Ethan: Aw, i wish I was there.
Justine: Why? To just stare out the window and watch to see what the guy does?
Ethan: Maybe. Is that what you're doing?
Justine: Yes. I can't do anything else, I'm freaking out too much.
Ethan: Aw.
Justine:*Doesn't respond*
Ethan: Justine?
Ethan: Justine????
Ethan: Justine!?!?!?

Justine: Sorry my mom's friend came over and helped get rid of the guy.

Ethan: God you scared me!

Justine: Sorry.
Ethan: It's okay.

Justine: My friend is here and I honestly hate when he comes over, all he does is talk to his girlfriend or watch lame videos on YouTube. He doesn't even talk to me unless he's showing me one of the lame videos.

Ethan: Why does he come over then? If I was him i would be talking with you the whole time.

Justine: He unplugs my stuff too. I swear he always comes over when his phone is on low battery. I've had to throw away two strings of Christmas lights because the lights all burnt out because of him unplugging them.
Ethan: Have you told him to stop?

Justine: Yes. He doesn't listen.

Ethan: How old is he?

Justine: 17

Ethan: He's 17 and doesn't know how to listen? Are you serious?

Justine: I know😒
Ethan: I hate people like that.

Justine: Wyd?
Ethan: Wondering if you would ever go out with me if we met. wbu
Justine: Watching Jane the Virgin and wanting to cry while eating ice cream. Why would you wonder that?😂

Ethan: Why are you wanting to cry? and because I like you Duh!
Justine: Watch Season 3 and you'll know why. And I know that Duh!
Ethan: You know that i like you?

Justine: I'm your lock screen, plus you make it way too obvious.

Ethan: Okay, so you either don't like me or are really good at hiding your feelings.

Justine: You'll just have to wait and find out.

After I sent that text, I grabbed my cat and fell asleep.

A/N: My sister's cat keeps opening the door to the room that we are keeping her and her kittens in from the inside and letting them out. The door doesn't latch that's how she's opening it, I guess she's pulling on it from underneath cause there's a big gap under the door.

Are you ever hungry, but can't find anything you want to eat? So you just don't eat? cause same.

I hope you have a great week! I love you guys so much! -Justine