Chapter 19

~Thursday January 25th 2018~

I woke and rolled onto my back to see that my ceiling was covered in pink and white Balloons with pictures from the past year hanging from each of them.

I had the biggest smile on my face as I sat up in my bed and stretched. I got up out of my bed and put on my reindeer slippers that I wear all year long, then grabbed my favorite blanket and cat, then walked out of my room and went downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to see my mom, Shawn, my stepbrothers and Jaidyn standing next to the table.

On the table was, A McDonald's bag, Hot chocolate, a basket filled with all of my favorite candies and drink, and a few wrapped presents.

There was: A dark chocolate Kit Kat, A large Reese's buttercup, Ferrero Rocher, Berry flavored life saver gummies, and a Sobe Strawberry Daiquiri drink.

(My childhood drink lol.)

"Happy Birthday Beautiful." My mom said as she hugged me. "Thank you Mommy." I said hugging back. "Happy birthday." The boys said. "Thanks."

"Happy birthday Jaibae!" Jaidyn said as she hugged me and pet my cat at the same time. "Haha thanks Jai."

(We have the same nickname, so she calls me Jaibae and she's Jai haha.)

"Well i'm gonna take all of the food and go watch The Vampire Diaries and die from Stefan Salvatore's cuteness! Bye!" I said as I started to grab everything while still holding my cat.

"But you haven't opened your presents yet." My mom said. "I will after I eat my breakfast and die from Stefan's cuteness!" "Fine. We'll just wait for you." She said dramatically.

I just laughed and went upstairs with Jaidyn following behind me. I put the basket of goodies in my closet, then sat down on my bed with my cat in my lap and turned on my TV and put on Season 1 Episode 1 of The Vampire Diaries.

(The last episode of The Vampire Diaries made me cry. Like I actually started bawling my eyes out lol)

"How can someone be so cute!?" I asked as Stefan showed up on the screen. "I know right! Like why can't a guy like Stefan go to our school???" Jaidyn responded.

"Why can't Stefan go to our school?" I laughed. "True." We both laughed, then I ate and finished my breakfast, then we went back downstairs to open my presents.

I got a blue Mark Thomas hat, two Mark Thomas bracelets Pink and black, Mark Thomas pajama pants, a Mark Thomas pop socket, and Shawn Mendes body spray. It was all wrapped in Mark Thomas wrapping paper.

(Literally what I got for my 17th birthday (Today January 25th 2018)

(Literally what I got for my 17th birthday (Today January 25th 2018). Except for the wrapping paper.)

"Thank you Thank you Thank you!" I said hugging my mom then Shawn. "Do you love everything?" My mom asked. "Yes! I love you momma." "I love you too."

After that, Jaidyn and I went back up to my room and spent most of the day watching the Vampire Diaries and the movie 'How to eat fried worms'.

(I'm having a sleepover party with my friends and that's one of the movies I picked out for us to watch lol.)

We were watching the movie until my ringtone for Ethan started to play. 'Young dumb and broke covered by Mark Thomas'.

Justine: Hi hobo
Ethan: Happy Birthday! and why do you call people hobo's? *Laughs*
Justine: Thank you! and I don't know, I always have some weird thing that I say. Right now it's calling people hobo's.
Ethan: What was another?
Justine: I will kick you with a stick *Laughs at how stupid that sounds*
Ethan: How do you do that? *Chuckles*
Justine: I don't know ask thirteen-fourteen year old me that.
Ethan: Aw, now I'm imagining you as a thirteen year old little child.
Justine: Haha I feel like I still look the same, but maybe a little different.
Ethan: Hey, do you have any plans for next weekend?
Justine: No why?
Ethan: Check your bedroom door.
Justine: What? *Gets off bed and opens bedroom door and sees envelope taped to door*

Ethan: Did you find it?
Justine: Did you tape this to my door? *starts to open the envelope*
Ethan: Maybe.
Justine: Where a-You did not! Did you really buy me VIP tickets to a Shawn Mendes concert!?
Ethan: Yes I did. Three. one for you, one for Jaidyn and one for whoever you decide deserves it.
Justine: Hmm, who should I give it to? My mom, the best guy I have ever met or you.
Ethan: Who's the best guy you've ever met?
Justine: Grayson duh! I'm kidding I just wanted to mess with you *Laughs*
Ethan: You suck, but you should choose me.
Justine: Ethan Grant Dolan, would you like to come to a Shawn Mendes concert with me?
Ethan: Hell yeah!
Justine: Well that's settled, now where are you I want a hug *Giggles*
Ethan: Hug Stefan Salvatore!

Justine: Fine I will!

"No! Hug me!" Ethan said as he walked into my room and lifted me off of the ground as he hugs me. "Hi, you smell good." I giggled as I rested my head on his shoulder while my legs still dangled.

"You're such a dork, but a cute dork." He said as he kissed my cheek. I just smiled and snuggled my face into the crook of his neck.

"Okay, stand still I need to take a picture of you two for Instagram, to make everyone who is single jealous." Jaidyn said.

I heard Ethan chuckle, then he hugged me tighter. I felt so safe and comfortable in his arms. I almost fell asleep, but Jaidyn started freaking out about something.

"What's wrong Shmoof?" I asked looking at her. "Shawn Freaking Peter Raul Mendes just followed us both on Instagram!" "Oh my god no way!"

Ethan put me down and I ran over to my bed to make sure she wasn't lying. She wasn't, there on her screen showed the notification from Instagram saying that he followed her. She then went onto my account and went to my followers, then typed in his username and it popped up.

We both pretty much started dancing on my bed and fangirled over the fact that he followed us both.

We didn't realize it, but Ethan was filming us and posted the video on Instagram. After our little freak out, we hugged, then collapsed onto my bed laughing.

"I love you Jaidynnn!" "I love you too Justineeee!" We both laughed, then went back to watching the movie.

That's pretty much all we did today, laid around and watched movies and the Vampire Diaries. It was a good birthday.

A/N: I'm 17!? What on earth? How could I possibly be 17 if I barely even believed that I was 16???

I have no idea what I'm doing in the "16" year old picture, but yeah lol. Random fact: When I was little, people always told my mom that I looked like the Olsen twins lol.