Chapter 7

I woke up with Jaidyn's feet in my face and her snoring loudly. I pushed her feet away from me then sat up and threw a pillow at her.

"I will punch you if you throw something at me again." She mumbled as she threw it back at me. I just laughed and grabbed my phone and checked all of my notifications. All of the notifications had to do with Ethan. 

Ethan: Why did you end the call?
Ethan: Justine?
Ethan: Did you get in trouble?
Ethan: Justine answer me
Ethan: Are you mad at me?
Ethan: Did you get grounded?
Ethan: Justine Renee what happened to you???
Ethan: Okay, I'll stop messaging you, i'm probably getting annoying...
Ethan: I just miss you
Ethan: 😔😔😔
Ethan: Justineeeeeeee

Justine: Hey, sorry. I went to a festival yesterday and forgot my phone at home, then fell asleep once I got home.
Ethan: I MISSED YOU!
Justine: I missed you too dork.

Ethan: What are you up to today?

Justine: I'm probably just going to stay home, maybe go to the mall wbu?

Ethan: Grayson and I are gonna go to the beach later.
Justine: Have fun...Wear sunblock!
Ethan: Okay Mom!

Justine: Don't call me mom, Doofus
Ethan: Don't call me doofus, butthead
Justine: 😂😂😂
Ethan: 😂😂😂

Justine: We're goals💁

Ethan: Totally😂

Justine: I can't wait until school is out
Ethan: sammmmmeeee
Justine: This is going to be the best summer ever!

Ethan: Yes it will!

Justine: Jaidyn is snoring so loud!
Ethan: Haha
Justine: I would throw a pillow at her...but I don't want to be punched😂
Ethan: I have to go, I'll text you when I get home.
Justine: Okay, I'll be here...eating cake and watching childhood movies.

Ethan: 😂😂😂 have fun cutie
Justine: Don't forget the sunblock munchkin
Ethan: Got it.

Ethan: 😂😂😂 have fun cutieJustine: Don't forget the sunblock munchkinEthan: Got it

Justine: Good boy, well have fun. Drive safe
Ethan: Will do bye
Justine: Bye

I put my phone down then went downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed the cake that we have for no real reason except for the fact that I really wanted cake.

I grabbed two forks and the bottle of Dr.Pepper then went back upstairs and placed everything on my desk then walked over to my closet and grabbed some clothes to change into.

I changed into my grey shirt that says 'Gosh being a princess is exhausting' and a pair of spandex shorts then grabbed the cake and soda then sat down on my bed and started eating some of the cake while watching Angus, Thong and perfect snogging.

"I smell cake." Jaidyn said sitting up and stretching. "That's cause I have cake." I said laughing. "I want some!" "Here and nice hair." I handed her one of the forks as she touched her messy hair.

"Shut up." "Making me." I instantly regretted saying that, because the next thing I know she's smashing cake on my face. "You're gonna pay!" I said smashing cake on her face.

We stared at each other with straight faces for less than a second then busted out laughing. "You look retarded." She said falling back from laughing so hard. "You do too." I said as I took a bite of the cake.

We just kinda laughed and ate the cake until it was all gone, then we went into my bathroom and washed the cake off of our faces and out of our hair. "I would change but i'm too lazy, plus barely any cake got on it." "I would change but I didn't bring clothes and i'm too lazy to go through your closet.

We both laughed then went back to my room and laid back down on my bed and watched the movie. "I wish I had two other friends, that weren't my best friends, but close friends, so we could have a sleepover like the girls in the movie do." I said as I drank out of the soda bottle.

"Same! It looks like so much fun!" "Maybe we should try and make friends with two girls from your school." I said jokingly. "ha ha very funny, not going to happen all of the girls at my school are stuck up and annoying." 

"Explains a lot." "Shut up, I meant everyone but me." She said hitting me with a pillow. "okay okay, sorry." I said laughing then grabbed another pillow and hit her with it. 

We both laughed then laid back down and watched a few more movies until we both somehow ended up taking a nap.

A/N: Have you ever had your friend over and just randomly took a nap cause same😂 I can think of two times and it was with the same friend and both times she was just on her kindle or phone. 

I have to go to this kid that I hate's birthday party tomorrow...Ugh. I'm only going for the cake...I plan to ignore everyone and just sit somewhere and listen to Shawn Mendes' new song on repeat😂

I hope you have a great weekend! I love you guys so much! -Justine