Chapter 9

Justine: So...My soon to be stepbrother's friends are over and Out of nowhere I heard my stepbrother say "Dude that's my step sister!" I don't think I want to know what they are talking about😂
Ethan: Dude that's my girlfriend! Back tf up.
Justine: I'm not your girlfriend doofus
Ethan: You should be.

Justine: And why's that?
Ethan: Because I'm delightful
Justine: "Why should people be your friend?" Because I'm delightful😂
Ethan: Stop making fun of me!
Justine: Okay okay...Are you packed or getting packed?
Ethan: Packed, Grayson keeps freaking out cause he doesn't know what to pack😂
Justine: Tell him to just pack a weeks worth of stuff
Ethan: I did, I'm just going to pack for him. We have to leave for our flight in like an hour.

Justine: My mom and I are leaving in 2 hours with Jaidyn. 
Ethan: Are you going to just wait at the airport for me?
Justine: It's like a 1-2 hour wait, but yeah, Jaidyn and I will wait while my mom and her friend Jason and his nieces and nephews go and find the campsite.
Ethan: Okayy

~~~~~~

Ethan: We are about to board! I'll text you when we land!
Justine: Okay! Ooh! I'm so excited! Ooh! I just can't hide it!

Ethan: You're a dork.

Justine: Yes I am

I put my phone on my charger so that it's not dead when we get to Florida. I went over everything that I had packed then packed the things that I couldn't pack yet after I used everything for the day.

After everything was packed, I put my suitcase and backpack in the trunk then walked down the street to Jaidyn's house and helped her pack her stuff.

"I better come back from this trip being able to tell people that I have a hot AF boyfriend." Jaidyn said as she threw clothes at me to put into her suitcase.

"Maybe you can meet a boy when we are at the beach." I said while laughing at her and folding her clothes then putting them into the suitcase. "It would be nice to be able to brag to those girls. God I hate them."

I just listened to her rant about the girls at her school as I finished packing her stuff and on the way  back to my house. 

My mom eventually got ready, we said good bye to Shawn and the boys then got into the car and drove to the airport.

A/N: 

I just die when I see him sleeping all snuggled up like this

I just die when I see him sleeping all snuggled up like this. He's literally the best cat ever! I hate leaving the house for more than a day, cause then I start missing him😂

I was in a way babysitting these two girls (9 and 10) and the oldest wanted to watch The 100 so I put on season 3 episode 1 and skipped all the way to the part with Shawn Mendes😂

When I watched Chasing Cameron, I watched the whole season with my two friends and by the time it was over I felt so sad...Idek why. I'm guessing that it's because I did basically nothing but sit on the couch that day, but I mean I just lay in bed all day and watch Netflix so Idk what was wrong with me.

I hope you have a great weekend! I love you guys so much! -Justine