Chapter 12

I woke up pretty early the next morning and since everyone else was still asleep, I decided to just go on a run by myself and kind of do a little bit of sight seeing.

I quietly crawled over to my bag trying my best not to wake up Jaidyn and pulled out a work out outfit then snuck over to the bathrooms and changed.

After I got dressed I put on some sun block, mainly because I have pale skin and just burn easily. I put the sunblock back in my tent then threw my hair up into a ponytail and put my sunglasses on then started jogging.

I decided to just go as far as I could possibly jog/run then walk back. I ended up pretty far away from the beach. I didn't really know where I was, but I was pretty sure that I could find my way back, so I turned around and started walking in the direction I came from.

When I was almost back to the beach, I stopped at McDonald's and ordered pancakes and orange juice. I sat down at a table and ate and just kind of rested for a while.

Prince😍: Hey, where are you?
Princess😙: I went for a run, I just stopped at McDonald's to get something to eat want me to bring you anything?
Prince😍: Pancakes???
Princess😙: Of course. I'll be back soon.
Prince😍: Okay😊

I put my phone away and finished eating, then got back in line and ordered pancakes for Ethan then I walked back to where we were staying.

I in a way knocked on his tent when I got back then waited for him to open it the door and come out. He unzipped it then gave me a smirk which was weird then he grabbed my wrists and pulled me down on top of him.

"Ethan!" I shouted then giggled as he wrapped his arms around me and rolled onto his side so We were pretty much cuddling. "What?" He asked with an innocent smile. "You're a dork." I said snuggling into his chest.

"Did you bring me pancakes?" He said playing with my hair. "Yes. I think me mushed it tho." I giggled and he chuckled. We both sat up and he picked up the bag and pulled his pancakes out of it and started eating.

~~~~~~~~

We were supposed to go to this water park near by today but it started raining so we all just kind of stayed in our tents and found ways to entertain ourselves.

At one point I got a little cold and really just wanted my blanket so I walked out of the twin's tent and went to my tent. It was weird to me when I got to the tent and it was opened. 

I peeked my head in and saw that Max kid going through Jaidyn's stuff. I quietly took a video of him then snuck back to the boys' tent and showed the video to Ethan while kind of staring at Jaidyn.

"What?" She asked giving me a weird look. "Um...That Max guy is in our tent going through your things..." "What!?" She got up and ran over to our tent and all I could hear over the rain was muffled yelling and screaming.

Knowing Jaidyn the screaming is probably coming from Max. "Should we go help her?" Grayson asked worried. "Nah she's fine, I'm betting you that He's probably on the ground curled up into a ball." I responded.

Jaidyn came back a few minutes later acting like nothing happened. "Jaidyn?" She looked over at me. "Yes?" "Everything good?" "It is now." She said with a smirk. That boy messed with the wrong girl. 

A/N: How was your weekend? Mine was awful. I'm tired of my brother staying at my house. I'm tired of being so scared that I leave. I'm tired of his threats...They aren't normal...They are way too over the top horrible. You don't threaten to burn your families house down or threaten your little sister that you could throw a burlap sack over her head and shove her in a trunk. He's not my brother anymore, I will never admit that I'm related to him. 

Being a bipolar, schizophrenic, Drug addict and alcoholic is not a good mix. He claims that he's not a drug addict, but all he talks about is drugs or tells stories that may or may not have happened when he's been on drugs. 

The sad thing is, he thinks that he's going to live longer than my mom...Sorry but that's not going to happen he's almost 23 and already has liver damage and still continues to drink excessively and overdose on his meds. He talks about killing himself like it's a joke. I'm just done with him, we all are. 

I hope you have a great week! I love you guys so much! -Justine