Chapter 21

Ethan's Pov...

Grayson went on a little vacation with his girlfriend for a week, so since I'm going to be bored and lonely, I invited Justine to stay for at least a couple days.

So Justine and I are currently in the living room dancing around and lip syncing to songs that I am playing on the TV off of YouTube. Thankfully no one else is here cause I'm just in a pair of boxers and she's wearing one of my long sleeve white shirts and underwear.

Justine stepped up onto the couch and started to jump around as "What I like about you" starts to play in the background.

I kinda just stood in front of her with a huge smile on my face and watched as she mouthed the words and jumped around. Man, she is so you cute, you don't even understand.

That's my baby. That beautiful, goofy, amazing girl in front of me is mine, all mine. I don't know how I got so lucky to have met a girl as wonderful as her.

She looked at me and gave me the biggest smile she could, then she jumped off of the couch and into my arms.

I laughed a little and spun us in a circle. "Hi." She giggled as I stopped spinning. "Hi Princess." I smiled back and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." She said as she pecked my lips. "I love you too." I said with a cheesy smile. She cupped my face in her hands and observed my face. taking in all of my facial features.

The way she was looking at me just made me melt. Everyone should get themselves someone who looks at them, the way she's looking at me.

"I'll be right back." I said as I sat her down on the couch and ran upstairs to my bedroom. I grabbed the little black box from my nightstand and walked back downstairs with it behind my back.

I bought it two months ago and I've just been waiting for the perfect moment to ask her to marry me. Right now feels like the right moment.

I walk over to her and she just smiled at me. She then gave me a weird look when she noticed my hand behind my back.

"I fell in love with you this first day I talked to you on Kik. I knew for sure that I loved you when we finally met. We were separated for a little while, but that only made our love stronger. You are my soulmate. Justine Renee Phillips, will you marry me?" I asked as I got down on one knee and held the box open, showing her the ring.

 Justine Renee Phillips, will you marry me?" I asked as I got down on one knee and held the box open, showing her the ring

She had one of the biggest smiles on her face. "Yes." She said nodding her head. I smiled and slipped the ring onto her finger and kissed her.

When we both pulled away from the kiss, we decided to go out and have lunch at Ihop, oh I mean Ihob. We both got dressed then got into my car and left.

(I just chased my cat Grayson (Yes, she's named after Gray lol her middle name may or may not be Ethan lol) around the island in my kitchen. Well technically she ran around while I rand from side to side. She's so cute and tiny)