Chapter 25

~6 years later~ (Last time skip I promise)

Enzo's Pov...

I walk past the Elementary school, on my way to school with my cousin Dustin. We were talking about this girl at our school, that is kind of a loner. "I've tried to be her friend, but she thinks that I'm just messing with her. I wish she didn't think I was like everyone else." I sighed.

"It would be one thing if- dude those guys are beating up Cash!" Dustin said as he noticed three kids beating up another kid that was on the ground.

We both ran over to them and pushed them away. "What is your problem!?" Dustin shouted at them, while I kneeled down next to my little brother.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried. He just looked at me with the saddest eyes, while tears ran down his face. I wiped his tears away with my thumbs and pulled him into a hug.

"What happened?" Dustin asked kneeling down beside us. "They pick on me everyday and I got tired of it, so I told them to stop calling me names and to just leave me alone. I didn't do anything to them. I barely even know them." Cash said with a sad sigh.

I've never understood bullies, they always go for kids who can't stand up for themselves and it's sick. Cash is the kind of kid that just sits in class and observes everything. He isn't rude, never does anything to irritate people. He's a shy kid. He could be sitting in the corner of a room and nobody would notice him.

Dustin and I stayed with him, until he was ready to go inside. We walked him to class, then made our way to our own school.

We're late, but we don't care. Cash is way more important than school. We put our backpacks into our lockers, then walked to class together.

"We're gonna be in so much trouble and it's bullshit." Dustin mumbled as he opened the classroom door. "I know." I sighed as we walked in.

"You're both late, why am I not surprised. Detention." Our teacher said. "We're only late, because Enzo's little brother was getting beaten up at his school and we had to help him. Look Enzo even has his blood on his hoodie." Dustin said.

I looked down and saw some of Cash's blood from his nose on hoodie near my chest. Great, I just got this hoodie.

I instantly took off my hoodie and sat it on my desk which is in the front of the classroom. A few of the girls were staring at me. "What?" I asked them.

"You have a nice body." One of the girls said with a wink. I just gave her a weird look, then sat down on my desk as Dustin and I waited for the teacher to finish with calling our parents.

"Hello, Mr. Dolan? this is Dustin's teacher Mrs. Buck. He was late to class and made up a lie to try and get out of it, so he has after school detention today."

'What a bitch' Dustin mouthed to me and I just nodded at him. "It's good to hear that he will be grounded, have a great day."

Okay, she just made that up. Uncle Grayson never grounds his kids. Dustin and his older brother Wesley get away with everything.

She then called my mom, which I'm assuming was a fail because a few minutes later my phone vibrated in my pocket. I mean it could be something else, but I'm pretty sure it was my mom.

Class soon started and I started to draw in my notebook. I already know everything that she is teaching us. Wesley had her last year and taught us everything, so we would already know it in case we got her as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~

That class took forever, so it feels. The bell finally rung and Dustin and I basically ran out of that classroom and to our next.