Chapter 6

I woke up to someone screaming, at first I thought it was coming from my computer and Ethan or Grayson were screaming, but when I checked my computer I saw Ethan sleeping peacefully. God he's perfect.

I got up, trying my best not to wake up Jaidyn, then went downstairs to find out what the screaming was all about.

"Mom? Why are you screaming?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Shawn proposed!" She said showing me her ring. "Cool...so who's moving in with who?" I said expressionless. 

"They are moving in with us next week." "Okay." If you are wondering what she means by 'They' she's talking about her now Fiance and his two sons Andrew and Ryan, who are 15 and 11.

They are pretty cool kids, Andrew is obsessed with going to the skate park and doing tricks with his skateboard and Ryan is obsessed with beating video games.

I made pancakes for Jaidyn and I then went back up to my room and put the plates on my desk then jumped on her to wake her up. 

"Justine! your bony bones hurt!" She yelled pushing me off of her. "Bony bones?" I asked while laughing. "Shut up, You know what I mean." She said glaring at me. "I made Pancakes." "Okay, you are forgiven for giving me bruises." I just laughed at her and got up and grabbed my laptop and placed it on my bed then grabbed my plate and started eating.

Ethan: *Wakes up* Whatcha eatin'?
Justine: Pancakes.
Ethan: I want some!
Justine: Make some you lazy bum
Ethan: Grayson! Make me pancakes!
Grayson: I didn't hear the magic word!
Ethan: Pleaseeeeeee
Grayson: Fine!
Justine: Mom and Shawn are getting married
Jaidyn: Finally! Wait does that mean you have to move???
Ethan: No don't move!
Justine: Shut up Ethan😂 and No, they are moving in with us
Jaidyn: Okay good, I don't want you to move to California.
Ethan: No move! Move to California!
Justine: No! if I move, I have to leave her *Hugs Jaidyn*
Jaidyn: Bish you better not ever leave me *Hugs back*

Ethan: Hey Gray? We have to move!
Grayson: What why?
Ethan: We have to move to wherever Justine lives.
Grayson: You don't even know where she lives, we are not moving.

*Call ended*

I ended the call then went and took a shower while Jaidyn probably just watched Netflix while playing on her phone.

I got dressed and blow-dried my hair then did my make up quickly. I walked back into my room and put some perfume on. "Does this mean we are going to the festival?" Jaidyn asked sitting up. "Yeah, go get ready and we'll go." "Yasss!" She got up then ran into my bathroom.

" "Yasss!" She got up then ran into my bathroom

~~~~~~~~

We just got to the festival and I accidentally forgot my phone at home. I kinda feel bad cause I didn't tell Ethan that I was going to be out all day. I'm probably going to get home and have like 50,000 texts from him.

"I'm hungryyyy." Jaidyn said dramatically. "Let's go get corn dogs and funnel cake." "Oh my god yes!" She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the vendors.

We both ordered a foot long corn dog and funnel cake plus a Dr.Pepper for us to share. We pretty much just walked around looking at the rides and games while we ate.

"What ride do you want to go on?" I asked as we threw away our trash. "Um...That one." She said pointing to the ride that spins so fast that you stick to the wall and can move around on. "Okay." 

We ran over to the ride and got in line and waited for it to finish so we could get on. 

Not many people got on, so when it started to go fast enough that we stuck to the wall, Jaidyn and I started going upside down, up to the ceiling of the ride and rolling over to the other side of the ride.

We had a ton of fun at the festival. We went on all of the rides, tried all of the food, ran away from some guys who were hitting on us and we also practiced our dance that we have to do for competition.

By the time that we had got back to my house, it was super late and we were exhausted, so we just laid down and went straight to sleep still wearing the same clothes.

A/N: How's your day going so far? Mines been pretty good since I just laid in bed all morning😂

My brother is staying with us until he gets a job and a place to live and I honestly already want him gone. I mean he should have had a job and his own place to stay by now, he's almost 23 years old and hasn't done anything but get himself in trouble in the past few years.

Jaidyn:
Brown hair
brown eyes

15

5'2

I hope you have a great day! I Love you guys so much! -Justine