Chapter 13

Jaidyn and I are laying on a blanket tanning while the twins are probably breaking their legs or pranking people, and everyone else is at the water park for the day.

The four of us had chosen to stay here, cause we have more freedom at the beach than we would if we were at the water park, plus it's not really a fun water park.

I opened my eyes when I felt something being poured onto my stomach. I sat up a little bit to see that Ethan and Grayson were trying to bury Jaidyn and I. "Ethannnn!" I yelled as I got up. "Oh Shii...take mushrooms." He yelled as he started to run away from me. I chased after him while Grayson continued to cover Jaidyn...I think she's sleeping.

When Ethan started getting tired and slowed down a little bit, I jumped on his back and messed up his hair. "Why were you burying me?" I asked with a serious look on my face, even though on the inside I'm laughing really hard.

"It was Grayson's idea!" He said trying to defend himself. "Mhm, sure it was. I thought the older twin was the one who thought for both twins." "The older twin does, I just let him think for us today...." 

"You're a dork." I giggled and kissed his cheek. "I thought you were mad at me." He said with a pout." "We are at a beach and you were burying me in the sand....Why would I be mad?" I asked with a giggle.

"True. You're mean." He said pouting again. "Stop pouting, it's making me sad." I said pouting too. "Okay okay, I'm sorry." I jumped off of his back then hugged him. "What's that on your face?" He asked looking down at me. "Wha-" I got cut off by him kissing me.

I smiled then wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. 

Grayson's Pov... 

After I had fully buried Jaidyn's body except for her head, I looked around trying to find Ethan and Justine. I couldn't tell if it was them or not, but a little ways down the beach, I could see a couple kissing. Since I was pretty sure It was them, I grabbed my phone and quietly walked towards them.

When I was close enough to see their faces and could tell that it was actually then, I took a picture of them. I regretted that once I heard the camera noise. What's the point in the noise? It's just annoying or gets you in trouble.

They both pulled away and looked at me and I honestly thought that they were going to kill me right then and there because of the look on their faces. "Ahahaha your face!" Ethan said pointing at my face as they both laughed.

"You guys suck! I thought you were going to kill me for taking a picture of you guys." I whined. "As long as you don't post it anywhere, you'll be fine." Ethan said giving me a look. I'm guessing that Justine doesn't know that we are kinda famous.

She gave him a weird look, but ignored it. "Wanna go get ice cream?" She asked as she stared at their hands as they swung their arms back and forth. 

"Yes!" Ethan and I both said at the same time. She looked up at us and laughed then pulled Ethan towards our stuff and I followed behind. 

She put on some shorts and a tank top while Ethan and I grabbed some money, then we all walked over to the ice cream shop. 

A/N: So...Landon's getting neutered tomorrow. 5-16-17. I don't want him to go tbh, I'm gonna miss him all day. I just realized that tomorrow is Tuesday, so I get to watch the Twins be goofballs and forget about my baby having surgery. I was holding him earlier, while talking about it with my mom and he looked up at me and gave me the saddest looking eyes. I feel bad.

I hope you have a great day tomorrow! I love you guys so much! -Justine