Chapter 22

(I was play Song Pop 2 with Alex Lange and this song was one of the songs so I went to YouTube and started listening to it. And I felt like sharing lol here you go.)

Justine's Pov...

~~~3 years later~~~

Life has been pretty hectic these past three years. We went from a family of two to a family of three within a year, then a family of four within two more years.

Ethan and I are the parents of a beautiful little princess named Layla and a handsome little prince named Enzo.

Layla is two and a half and Enzo just turned five months old. I always dreamed about how Ethan would act when we had kids, The way he acts around them is better than I could ever dream.

"Supergirl!" Ethan shouted as he ran around the house with Layla in his arms above his head with her arms in front of her like she was flying.

I smiled at the two of them as I sat on the couch with Enzo in my lap. "Coming in for a landing!" Ethan shouted as he carefully tossed her onto the couch.

"Again Dada." Layla said as she stood up and raised her arms for Ethan to pick her up. Ethan playfully turned around and pretend to ignore. "Uppy uppy uppy uppy!" She chanted until he finally turned back around and picked her up and placed her on his shoulders.

"No, daddy supergirl." She pouted. "Okay okay." He chuckled and lifted her up over his head, then held her up like he was before, then ran around the house again, then went upstairs to put her down for her nap.

When I finally got up and joined them in her room, They were both sitting in her rocking chair and he was reading her one of her favorite books.

I just leaned against the door frame with Enzo on my hip and listened to Ethan read. A few books later her eyes started to get heavy and she was leaning onto Ethan more than she already was.

He put the book down on the little table next to the rocking chair, then stood up with her in his arms.

She had her head rest on his shoulder as he walked over to her bed and laid her down. "Sweet dreams Princess." He said as he moved some of her off of her forehead, then kissed it.

She rolled over onto her stomach and he pulled her blanket over her little body. He closed her blinds and curtains, then we both walked out of her room, shutting the door quietly behind us.

We walked into our bedroom and sat down on our bed and turned on Netflix and continued the show that we were watching last night.

Since we had finished everything that we needed to do earlier this morning, we just relaxed and watched the show while Layla napped in her room and Enzo slept on my chest.

I was focused on the show until I felt Ethan roll over on the bed and drape an arm over Enzo and I. I looked over at him to see him looking at me with his head rest on his other arm.

"Hi, Baby." I smiled at him. "Hi, beautiful." He said in a sleepy voice as he rubbed Enzo's back, which caused him to smile in his sleep.

"He's such a perfect little human." Ethan said admiring Enzo. I moved my hand from Enzo's head and moved some of Ethan's hair away from his forehead. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you more." He smiled a really cheesy smile. "Not possible." I smiled softly then leaned closer to him and pecked his lips.

We both smiled at each other, then put our focus back on the TV and watched our show.

~~~~~

Ethan's Pov...

Since I got married and had kids, I haven't really made YouTube Videos. I kinda miss it, so while Justine and Layla nap, Enzo and I are going to make a YouTube Video.

~Video~

Ethan: Hey guys, I'm back! and I'm here with my baby boy Enzo! Say Hi bubba.
Enzo: *Stares at Ethan and smiles*
Ethan: So this is going to be like one of those baby update videos I guess *Chuckles*
Enzo: *Looks over at the camera, then back at Ethan*
Ethan: Enzo is 14 pounds and 25.5 inches tall. He has his bottom two teeth. *Holds him close to camera and tickles him so the viewers can see his teeth* He can roll over and sit up on his own for a short period of time. He also sleeps through the night.
Layla: *Sneaks up behind Ethan and makes faces at the camera* Daddy!
Ethan: *Jumps* Jesus child. *laughs and puts her on his lap next to her baby brother*
~~~Videos continues with giggles and Ethan telling Layla to calm down, but laughing at her cutness~~~
Ethan: See you in the next video! PEACE!