Forever*

--Jess--

My eyes were red rimmed, I stood at the pillar scanning the hundreds of people that showed up to their funeral. My gaze met Ethan's in the front row. Tears stained his suit. The melancholy atmosphere was slowing choking me. As I finished up my speech I looked down at the two caskets. One contained the girl that meant to most to me, the other my idol.

My heart wrenched thinking back to the dreadful voicemail I received. If I had just answered that call it could have had such a different ending. Since then me and Ethan haven't spoken, we're both grieving. While they were dying I was in his arms without a care in the world. Neither of us can help but blame ourselves.

I glanced down at my stomach. Making a rational decision I decided to improvise the end of my speech.

'I believe in fate. As Danni Oliver and Grayson Dolan took their last breaths a miracle was made. Their spirits will live on. In eight months they will be re-born, their entangled spirits together as one. Thank you for coming. They're in a better place now'

I caught Ethan's eye, he looked petrified. Taking my seat next to his he leant over. 'We made a miracle, my brother and your best friend will forever live on. I can't thank you enough for that.'

His hand gripping mine I knew it will be ok. It will take time to heal but they're both better off. My hands holding my belly I whispered

'I love you danni'
I truly believe her spirit will live on in my future child, it'll be hard, a mother at 16, the father being in the spot light but I couldn't give up the baby, I wouldn't even dream of it.

THERE WILL BE A SEQUAL ABOUT JESS AND ETHANS LIFE AFTER THE BABY (first chapter will hopefully be put by 1st September 2017)

OH YEAH AND SORRY FOR THE CRAP ENDING