~CH. 17~

I woke up with my sweet little Kc sleeping beneath me comfortably...I slid to one side, and lightly brushed her hair away from her face, and kissed her nose very lightly...she crinkled her nose a little...then she gave a little yawn...as she opened her baby blue peepers at me she smiled and stretched until her arms made it around my neck...then she pulled me down to her and kissed me very sweetly on my lips...I was so happy, I didn't really know what to do...except to hug and kiss her all over, and tell her how much I loved her...and told her that we were so getting married...then like a lightning bolt and popped up and told her that I needed her to meet my mommy...before we did any marrying...or she would so whip my ass for not telling her anything about it.

Kc smiled and sat up in the bed trying to put her clothes on...told me that I better not do that...and that she would love to finally meet my mom...and added delightfully that she already met and loved my two brothers very much...that they were very sweet, silly, & awesome...I smiled at her and told her she was really going to love my mommy...while deep down I was hoping that my mom was going to like Kc...for she was my one and only love...and it would emotionally kill me...if they didn't get along...I quickly put my jeans and shirt on and went into the kitchen where Hammie was patiently waiting for me to give him his breakfast. After I fed him, I asked Kc if she was ready to head downstairs...she came out wearing my clothes from head to toe...with my favorite hat and said she was so ready to freak some minds.

I looked at her and immediately went into some serious laughing...she looked so cute in my clothes...but as I walked around her...I told her there was something missing...then I snapped my fingers and took my blingage off from around my neck...and gave her my sunglasses...I gave another little chuckle...when I noticed she even had one of my bandannas in her back pocket...I looked her over real good, and said yep I was looking very good...and told her that I was so not wearing her clothes though...for short dresses weren't my style...she told me she would go change...but I grabbed her, and said oh no she wasn't...I was so taking her downstairs to meet my mom just like that!! For I knew my mommy would get a real kick out of it!!

I walked with her all the way to the Mindfreak Store than told her to wait out there until I gave her a signal to come in...Costa was sitting on the far sofa chilling with Rachel...they were so wrapped up in each other...JD was on the other couch sitting next to our mommy...chattering away like nothing was happening...I walked around and slid my ass on my mommy's lap and kissed her on the cheek...and told her that I was so in love with a girl...then added for the joke that she was a girl after my own heart...because I told my mom often that my favorite subject was me...so I wanted her to meet my girl Kc...I looked at her and signaled her to come in...she walked in and looked at all of them and said almost identical to me...'Are You Ready?'...then she removed the shades and placed them on the table...and she did something I didn't even know she could do...she moved them with her hands without touching them...with kinetic energy...then she took a bow and said that was all she could do.

I gave her an applause and asked my mom what she thought...she was giggling so hard, but she managed to say that she was me all over...I then walked Kc behind the cash register and told her to close her eyes...then I spun her around three times...and when I brought her out from behind the counter...she was wearing a very beautiful black Mindfreak spaghetti strap dress and sandals...then I chuckled and asked my family if this was more greetable attire for my sweet Bess to be wearing...for it showed her every curve perfectly...Kc blushed at me and told me not to embarrass her...I began to dance with her in the room and gave her a big dip...only for her to be looking upside down, right at Stoney...he pulled her head up and kissed her right on the lips...and caught me so off guard that I dropped her on her ass...Stoney picked her up and said that wasn't very nice to me...

I told him to keep his pierced lips off my damn girl...before I kicked his ass...Kc looked over at me and smacked my ass and told me never to drop her again...no matter who was kissing her...I ran over to her and laid my head on her shoulder and poutingly told her I was sorry...then I kissed her and wrapped my arms around her...then stuck my tongue out at Stoney...and told him that she was so mine...then I turned around and went over to my mommy and sat down in front of her and asked her if I had permission to marry Kc...Dimitra stood up and called Kc to her...and walked her into the other room and talked to her for a while...and when she came out with her...she said both of her single boys were getting married!!

I looked over and Costa and asked him when in the hell did he have time to find a girl and fall in love enough with her to want to marry her...he laughed at me as he wrapped his arms around Rachel and said true love could happen just like that...as he snapped his fingers...and it did...for after the third time he ran into Rachel...it was the charm, and they both fell in love with each other...and he asked mom yesterday if it was alright for him to marry her...and she said she would be very happy to have Rachel as a daughter in law...Kc ran over to Rachel and shouted and cheered that they were going to be real sister's now by marriage!!!

Billy Bear and June came in the store to tell us all their goodbyes for they were going back home...so they could begin to build their Ranch dream house...and make their happily ever after come true...Kc and Rachel gathered around them and exchanged hugs and kisses and even a few tears of happiness for each other...then said the final goodbye...and then they were gone.