Chapter 6.1 (Facing Challenges)

Nevaeh Universe at Valhalla Residence:

Star: Stop that Cloud! You're making me dizzy. Sit down and relax!

Cloud: How can i sit down in this situation. Sky is nowhere to be found, Sunny is sleeping, and now Moon!

Star: This is a good sign Cloud. Although he is unconscious right now we know that Sky might have called him.

Cloud: Yes i know that! But it's been an hour already. He can't use a vessel that long. The longer he stays the more exhausted the vessel will be. The vessel could die in the aftermath. If the vessel die, there is no way Moon can contact Sky.

Star: You are thinking too much. Just relax and wait.

After another hour....

Star: Look! Moon is waking up..

Cloud: Are you ok? What happened? You know you've been away for 2 hours. You know the consequence of that right?

Moon: Don't worry, the vessel is alright. If you're asking me about Sky, to tell you the truth she is not fine.

Star: Why? What happened to her.

Moon: Base on the situation there, i guess she is in the middle of a power struggle between two royalties. The bad news is she can't heal other people or herself.. in a supernatural way of course. Good thing she still have medical knowledge of this universe that she can use there.

CLoud; What? I can understand about not healing other people because Sunny is with us  but if she can't heal herself, there is a possibility that she can die there.

Moon: I know! But i can't stop her from doing what she want. I don't know also how to get her back. She said she went there using a portal. She can't use the same method to come back here because the portal closes.

Star: Then we need to find a way to bring her back.

Moon: There is no other way. I'm not saying it because i already give up but because She will not come with me.

Cloud: And why is that?

Moon: because of the King! (Slight pause) She is in Naerok Universe during the period of King Ryu Hwan. You know him right? He is her favorite king!

After Moon said that, they saw Star smiling.

Moon: Why are you smiling in this situation?(irritated)

Star: Because i have a vision awhile ago. And i guess it's an idea for us also.

Cloud: What is it? Tell us.

Star: Before that i think Moon should tell us first what did he do back at Naerok. Because right now you just informed us about Sky. What about you?What happened to you?

Moon: what about me? Ahhhh. How could i forget about that? The two of you must be confused because 2 hours is a lot of time and energy wasted and the vessel is still fine. The truth is.... I... Made...a... Contract! And I didn't do it with Sky.

Cloud: then who?? And why did you make a contract with someone else rather than Sky? You know that you can only make a contract once and you waste it.

Star: Don't be so sure Cloud. I'm sure all of it has a purpose. Our minds, decisions and everything.

Moon: So your vision. I affected it because i made a decision? I guess that vision is good because you are not having any seizures.