Dinner

A/N: I am SO excited for you guys to read this!!

Summer was one of the greatest times of the year. Where cool drinks are served, girls wear less clothing, and some men walked around shirtless. Reiju walked into a coffee shop and pulled her apron off the hanger by the door. She pulled it over her shoulders and tied it behind her back. She stepped behind the counter and tied back her hair to a ponytail. She started to set up shop when the bell chimed. She perked up to another pink haired woman. Perona stepped inside holding magizine's and papers.

"Good morning Perona. What can I get for you today?" She asked.

Perona perked up to her, "Oh the usual pink lemonade tea."

Reiju nodded fixing up the drink while Perona set her stuff on the table and grunted to the papers being shuffled around. She sighed going through the papers while Reiju walked over to her.

"Is there a problem?" She asked.

"My stupid brother went through my stuff and shuffled around my designs." Perona huffed.

Perona and Reiju are new friends. They met a week ago and became instant friends. Learning more and more about each other everyday.

"Oh you have brother?" Reiju asked.

"Yeah, he's a green haired brute. Pisses me off." She said.

"I have two younger brothers. One also has green hair. But. I don't think brute's are his type."

She looked up to Reiju who took a seat before her.

"Oh wow!" She giggled, "What are the odds."

Reiju lit up a minute, "Wait. I have a great idea. Why don't I ask Sanji if you and your brother could come over for dinner. I'm sure he wouldn't mind having you over."

Sanji sighed from painting his toes, he looked over to Reiju and pursed his lips.

"Why should I?" He asked.

"Come on Sanji, Perona is a great girl and I'm sure you'd like her." She pleaded.

"That's what you said about Pudding, and then the accident happened."

"She was sweet for a while, I didn't know that she was an ex girlfriend of yours."

"Fine, I will cook dinner for a lovely lady but only if Gin can come."

"Deal."

Zoro groaned seeing Perona's name pop up on his phone. He pursed his lips before picking it up and pressing it to his ear.

"What now?" He scoffed.

"Zoro, we've been invited to dinner at a friend of mine's place." She said.

"Oh cool, I don't plan on going." Zoro grumbled.

"Sucks to be you, you're coming whether you like it or not. So I'm picking you up at six tonight."

Zoro groaned as the phone hung up, he tossed it away onto the passenger's seat. But his eyes caught a car sitting on the side of the road. He pulled up behind it and got out of his car, he noticed the car slightly rocking and the windows fogged up.

"Kids." Zoro grumbled.

He knocked on the window startling the couple inside. The driver's window rolled down to a man with shaggy hair and a bit of peach fuzz on his chin. Along with a tiny mustache. Zoro cocked a brow as the man rested his dark and tattooed arm against the door.

"Is there a problem officer?" He asked.

"The sign says no parking, if you want to have a little, fun. Do it at your house." Zoro said.

The man gave a cheesy smile, "Sorry Officer, I'll be on my way."

The man started up his car and drove down the street, Zoro grumbled going back to his car.

"Idiots should read." Zoro grumbled.

Zoro then got into his car and headed back to the office. Smoker met him outside before they both headed inside. They chatted about a current case and they hired a new detective.

Zoro opened the door to his office to a man looking over pictures. He hummed spinning his purple cane walking around the room. Zoro noticed how tall and big his Afro is.

"Are you sure about this guy?" Zoro asked.

"Mr. Roronoa, when was the last time you've left this office? I'd say two to three days. According to the take out on your desk, and the smell of sweat from you." He said.

He furrowed, "Hey I've been-"

"Busy? Yohoho, I'd say you're in love with your work."

He turned to Zoro and approached him holding out his hand. Zoro took it and shook his hand before turning to Smoker. He held a soft smirk on his lips before leaving.

"Come with me Brook, Zoro was just leaving." Smoker said.

Zoro grumbled grabbing his coat and keys before locking up his office. He then headed out to his car and got inside. Then started the car and headed off to his home.  To an apartment he shared with his best friend. Luffy. He pushed open the door to their apartment. Luffy, Ace and Sabo had fallen asleep watching some movie. On each other. Once the door shut Luffy sat up and grinned, he bolted to Zoro, stepping on his brothers. Before tackling Zoro in a bear hug. Wrapping his limps around Zoro's shoulders and hips before sobbing on his shoulder. Ace and Sabo groaned sitting up and looking to them.

"Why were you gone for so long?! Don't you love me anymore?" Luffy whined.

He held out a white paper sac and tossed it in the living room. Where Luffy got off to go investigate. Zoro went to shower while Luffy and his brothers ate at the fried chicken that was in the bag. Zoro then stepped out and dressed himself in a white button up and jeans before slipping on his boots.

"Zoro where are you going now?" Luffy cocked his head.

"Some dinner Perona's friend invited her and I over." Zoro said.

"Can I go?"

"Sorry, Perona really likes her."

Luffy pouted as the door was knocked on, Zoro went to it and opened it. Perona stood in some Lolita goth outfit. She smiled as Zoro sighed taking his phone, wallet and Keys. Zoro and Perona went into her car and then started their way to Reiju's place. Which turned out to be a nice little cream house with a nice fence outside. Zoro and Perona existed the car, while Zoro grumbled about wishing he wasn't here. And Perona whacked him with her purse. Then rung the doorbell. Reiju opened the door and smiled to them letting them in. Zoro shrugged off his coat when he was going to hang it up. But, his breath hitched.