Sisterly Advice

"Hey I'm going out, do you need anything?" Zoro called.

Sanji perked up from the TV, "Oh where you going?"

"Oh. Er." Zoro squeezed the box in his coat pocket, "Luffy found something of mine at the old apartment. I figured I'd go pick it up."

"Can I go with you? I wanna see what they did with the apartment."

"No! I mean. No. No it's okay. It's probably thrashed and food is everywhere. It would probably piss you off."

"You're probably right. Well. Tell them I said hi. If you get lost don't hesitate to call me."

"Sure."

Zoro pulled on his boots and scarf and headed to the door.

"Oh and Zoro."

He turned to Sanji smiling hugging his knees.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Zoro headed out Sanji watched from the window as he went the wrong way. He sighed resting on his palm.

"Typical."

Zoro headed down the sidewalk, fall had just passed and it was going into winter. It was cold, and a little wet. There wasn't any snow yet. But. You never know. Zoro and Sanji have almost been together for about a year now. So. Zoro figured he could use a little, sisterly advice.

He walked into the cafe to Reiju and Perona chatting softly. They perked up to Zoro confused on why he had asked them to come and meet him. Zoro ordered himself something to drink before sitting with them. He kind of looked embarrased, nervous, and a little worried. Reiju put her hand on Zoro's.

"Is everything alright?" She asked.

Zoro didn't say a word as he turned her hand upside down and placed the box in her hand before taking a sip of his tea. He avoided eye contact as the two girls opened the box and gasped softly.

"Zoro. Is this?"

He nodded.

"Awe Zoro, you're a big ol softie after all."

"I will bite all your fingers off." He hissed.

Reiju smiled putting the lid back on the box before handing it back to him. He placed it back in his pocket before looking up at them. Zoro sighed resting back in his chair.

"I. I don't know how to ask him." Zoro sighed.

They giggled looking to each other before back to Zoro. Their smiles faded as Sanji walked into the cafe.

"Don't say anything. Sanji's here." Reiju said.

He ordered something before he noticed them. Zoro was tense clutching onto his cup and biting the inside of his lip. Sanji furrowed approaching him.

"Zoro, Reiju, Perona? What are you guys doing here?" Sanji asked.

Reiju giggled, "I asked Zoro here to see what he got you for christmas, making sure we didn't get the same thing for you."

"Oh. Is that why you used a cover up? To keep it a secret from me?"

Zoro chuckled, "Yeah."

Sanji hummed, "Well if you guys are done here, you mind if I walk you home?"

"Yeah just give us a minute."

Sanji kissed him softly before going to grab his beverage. Zoro gave a panicked look to the girls. They both smiled to him.

"Don't worry, we will work on it. We will probably ask Yonji too. So, in the meantime, keep him happy and healthy."

"Thanks."

Zoro then pulled the box out of his pocket and handed it to Reiju.

"I don't want him to find it."

She nodded placing the box in her purse, then watched as Zoro went to Sanji. They kissed softly before linking arms and headed out of the cafe. Once they were gone Reiju and Perona squealed before embracing each other. Earning everyone's attention at the cafe. Reiju gathered up her stuff with Perona following after her.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"We gotta tell Yonji."

They both grinned heading home talking about. Future plans. Once they got home Yonji was pinning fabric to a mannequin when he perked up to the girls. Large smiles were on there faces. Yonji furrowed sticking his final pin into the fabric before crossing his arms.

"What's with the looks?" He asked.

Reiju pulled the box out of her pocket and tossed it to him. Yonji pulled off the lid before opening the velvet box. He cocked a brow before looking up at them.

"I didn't know you guys were dating." Yonji said.

"No not us. Zoro is gonna propose to Sanji."

"Are you serious? And Zoro just let you keep this?"

"Well until he actually proposes."

"When will that be?"

"That's the thing. Zoro, as dense as he is, doesn't know how or what to do." Perona said.

Yonji chuckled before smiling softly. He headed upstairs to find a small book. It was full of ideas on proposal ideas, a few had the corners folded. From when Sanji was with Gin and what he wanted to do for him. Yonji smirked to the book before heading downstairs and handing it to the girls.

"That should spark some ideas."

As a few days went by. Zoro met Yonji, Perona, and Reiju down at the cafe. They sat in the corner of the room as they went over some ideas. Until they figured out one. With a little help, and preparation. It should go smoothly.

"So. Is everything set and we know what we're doing?" Reiju asked.

They nodded. She clapped her hands together.

"Alright, let's do this."