To the New

"I think I found one." Sanji said.

Yonji peaked over his shoulder to a nice little apartment on the other side of town. A nice two bedroom, with two bath's and a pretty nice kitchen. Sanji clapped his hands together turning to Yonji.

"Whatcha think?"

"It suits you."

Sanji was eager to pick up the phone and give a phone call.

Within the little time Sanji had gotten that little apartment.

Sanji sat at the coffee shop he shifted nervously worrying about what Zoro would say. Reiju watched as winter was apon them and the leaves started to change color and fall to the ground. She perked up as the door was thrown open wide. Zoro stood in his work uniform panting softly. His eye scanned over the cafe before finding Sanji. He stepped up to him taking his hands and sitting across from him.

"What happened, what's going on?" Zoro asked.

Sanji handed him the paper, Zoro cocked a brow before picking up the paper. Zoro opened it reading over Sanji's contract to his apartment. He smiled softly before handing it back.

"That's great, but you shouldn't give me a heart attack of a text message." Zoro said.

Sanji chuckled, "Sorry, I couldn't think of anything that would get you here fast enough."

"Oh and texting me that something happened meet me at the cafe is a good way to tell me."

Sanji took a sip from his tea, "But you came."

Zoro sighed, as Reiju set before him an iced tea. Perona soon stepped inside she watched as Reiju stepped away from the couple and stepped back to the counter. Reiju smiled watching Sanji smile. It was one of those smiles that you could see in his eyes. That he was truly happy. Perona nudged her earning her attention.

"Has he asked yet?" Perona asked.

"No not yet." Reiju said.

"It will be fine. It will be good for them."

Sanji fiddled with his spoon as Zoro watched him with a cocked brow.

"Zoro, I was wondering if you'd like to move in with me." Sanji said.

"That'd be nice." Zoro said.

Sanji grinned, "Then let's get packing."

Within the weekend, Zoro and Sanji were able to bring over there stuff. While Sanji would arrange the house Zoro would bring up their boxes. Until everything was set into place. Sanji sighed noticing how bare everything was. Without a suitable bed, or couches, or even a TV. Sanji then brought up the idea for them to go to a warehouse full of buildable desks, or bedframes and stuff like that. Zoro agreed.

Sanji took Zoro's hand, they looked around at the bedframes trying to find a nice one to fit there nice little room. Zoro soon got bored and sat on one of the couches while Sanji and some employee talk about some bedframe. Sanji then chose one before turning back to Zoro. He looked bored and was spacing out. Sanji smirked to an idea before making his way over to Zoro and sat on his lap. He kissed him softly earning his attention.

"What are you looking at?" Sanji asked.

"Oh those frames over there." Zoro said.

He looked over to some autumn paintings, Sanji nodded that they were pretty.

"Yeah they are pretty-"

"I was just thinking about how great your thighs would frame my face perfecty like those paintings."

Sanji went red before getting up. Zoro chuckled pulling Sanji back into his lap and kissed him softly. He pulled back as they continued their search. Until Zoro suddenly stopped, Sanji turned to Zoro looking over some desks. He figured that Zoro was thinking about making the spare room an office, but. That idea didn't cross his mind. They approached one, Zoro pulling out the drawers and ran a hand over the woodwork. Zoro nodded as Sanji cocked a brow.

"This will be the one." Zoro said.

"The one we put in the office?" Sanji asked.

Zoro furrowed and turned to him, "No the one I fuck you over."

Sanji smacked him in the chest, "I wonder sometimes why I take you out."

Zoro chuckled softly, "Cause you love me."

He sighed before taking Zoro's arm, "Someday's more than others. And today isn't one of those days."

"Awe come on cook, it was a joke. We can get it for the office and use it for office, things."

"Only office things?"

Zoro patted the desk, "Well sit on it and we will have to see."

Sanji sighed and sat up on the desk, Zoro spread his knees and got between him. He applied some pressure and Zoro grinned. He glanced up to Sanji crossing his arms, he kissed his neck while his hands roamed to his butt. He kissed up to Sanji's ear and chuckled softly.

"Sure we can put this in the office, but. I get to fuck you on it when I feel like it."

"Fine, but make sure there's enough room for some of my yoga stuff."

Zoro chuckled, "Sure, there will be enough room, on my lap."

Sanji crawled away, "I'll just do it in the living room."

"You mean, we. We do it in the living room."

Sanji sighed, "Let's just go."

Zoro chuckled as they got the rest of their furniture and brought it home. Taking a few hours to set it up. Until they were finally finished and they had unnecessary large boxes. Sanji brought in a beer for Zoro while he had some fruity drink and they sat on the couch and clinked glasses together.

"To our new home." Sanji smiled.

Zoro smirked, "Yeah, to our new home."