Say I Love You

A/N: Easter egg!!

"So is there anything you want to tell me?" Sanji asked.

Zoro glanced to him, "What are you talking about?"

Sanji rolled his finger around his chest while the room smelt of after sex and sweat. Zoro cocked a brow to Sanji who smiled sweetly to him. He knew exactly what Sanji was talking about. None of them had confessed to each other there undying love. Zoro wanted to. But. He wanted to make it special like Reiju said. Sanji sighed resting on Zoro's chest slightly disappointed Zoro hadn't told him he loved him yet. Sanji was starting to figure that Zoro was a bit scared or, something was holding him back. What was taking him so long?

Zoro kissed him softly before getting out of bed. Sanji furrowed watching him quickly dress and start to leave. Sanji pulled the blanket up to his chest as Zoro got to the door.

"Where are you going?" Sanji asked.

"I gotta get some advice."

"And that's what happened?" Reiju asked.

Zoro nodded.

They sat in the cafe. Reiju stirred her tea as Zoro sat looking down to his ice tea. Reiju sighed resting on her palm looking to the green haired man.

"I. I wanna tell him. I really do, but. I wanna make it special. I wanna prove to Sanji I'm different. Ugh." Zoro grunted resting back in his chair.

"Then, take him to dinner. Get all dolled up and butter him up before you tell him you love him. It's something Sanji would like." Reiju said.

"That's a great idea." Zoro said.

Then he left as Reiju pursed her lips watching Zoro scramble out of the cafe. She sighed drinking her tea and smiled softly.

"A marriage proposal can't be far behind."

Zoro headed to his apartment scrambling through his things before finding a button up and some slacks. He smirked tossing them on his bed then found some nice shoes before going to his phone. He quickly called Sanji before going to the bathroom and turning on the bath.

"Hello?" Sanji asked.

"Sanji, dinner, you me, Baratie, 8' oclock, meet me there. Dress nice." Zoro said.

Sanji blinked, "Wh-what."

Zoro hung up.

He pursed his lips looking at his phone, "What the hell was that?"

Yonji poked his head into the room, "What happened?"

"Zoro asked me to dinner, but it wasn't even a full sentence, he wanted me to dress nice and head to the Baratie, and."

Sanji dropped his phone in sudden realization.

"He hasn't met pops yet." Sanji said.

Zoro stood outside the restaurant. His heartbeat pounded in his ears while he held a bouquet of red roses. Ideas of how everything could go wrong crept into his head. Having him begin to panic slightly. He clutched onto the flowers biting the inside of his cheek.

Then everything cleared.

When Sanji's car stopped outside the resturant. Sanji opened the back door as a strappy black heel stepped out. Then. As did sanji. In a tight fitting dark blue spaghetti deep v neck dress. With a front slit and showing more leg then Zoro'd like others to see. Sanji stepped out of the car as He smiled softly with a warm smile stepping up to Zoro.

"Zoro you got a little."

Sanji tapped under his lip having Zoro snap out of it and wipe his drool off his lip before handing Sanji the flowers. He smiled smelling them before taking Zoro's arm.

"You think we could go somewhere else?" Sanji asked.

Zoro furrowed, "What why? I already made reservations and-"

Sanji pointed to the window, Zoro turned to the staff looking at him through the window.

"This is my father's restaurant." Sanji grumbled, "I also work here."

Zoro turned to him, "Then, what's the big deal. It's about time I meet your old man."

Sanji blinked before he sighed, "Alright."

They went inside before being seated in the back booth. The staff's eyes followed Sanji and the strange man that was hanging around with the sous chef. Until. The head chef caught the sight. He furrowed looking out from the kitchen windows to Sanji glaring at him from his table. Then turned back to the man at the table.

"I should go introduce myself to the eggplants new friend."

"Sanji I. You look absolutely breathtaking." Zoro said.

He smiled softly, "Thank you, I bought this and wondered what I was going to-"

Sanji grumbled as he stepped out.

"Pops." Sanji sighed.

Zoro cocked a brow before a tall man holding a notepad. Sanji hid in the palm of his hand as Zoro's working eye eyed down the man.

"Who's your friend?" Zeff asked.

"Pops, this is Zoro. My boyfriend." Sanji grumbled.

"BOY- I mean." Zeff cleared his throat, "Oh your boyfriend."

Sanji rested in his palm turning to Zeff, "He's the one who found the money being stolen from the restaurant, and all the things Gin had done."

Zeff turned to Zoro, "I am indebted to you."

Zoro chuckled, "Call us even if you can get us the house special."

He chuckled, "Sure."

Then walked off, Sanji turned to Zoro who was already staring. Sanji rested on his palm as Zoro seemed to have held his breath. Both being quiet as the waiter brought over some wine. Sanji took the glass between his fingers.

"I love you."

Sanji turned to Zoro with his lips pressed in a line and clutching onto his napkin. He smiled softly resting on his palm.

"I'm sorry could you repeat that?" Sanji said.

"I-I I love you." Zoro stammered.

A hue of pink washed over his cheeks as he stared down at the table. Sanji placed his hand over Zoro's clutched one.

"I love you too."