Proof

A/N: Someone request me to upload another chapter cause the next one is super cute.

Reiju took his phone covering her mouth. Her eye flicked over the details of the car. It was Gin's alright. Then the shadow that bobbed up in the back of the car was a woman's. She looked to Zoro who looked slightly disappointed.

"This, this is real?" She asked.

Zoro nodded, "It's the truth."

They came down the stairs and Sanji was quite. He took his seat beside Gin who seemed happy. Zoro, Perona, and Reiju put aside the tape and acted like it all didn't happen. And acted like they were all friends. Zoro and Gin exchanged some glares. Zoro then stood.

"I'm going to find the bathroom." Zoro said.

"Sanji, could you?" Reiju asked.

Sanji nodded getting up, he lead Zoro to the bathroom as he was going to leave Zoro grabbed his wrist. He turned to Zoro who looked into his blue eye. He was scared, worried, and there was a hint of terror.

"What did he tell you?" Zoro asked.

Sanji glanced around, "I'm not supposed to talk to you, he says that you know something you shouldn't."

"Sanji, you can talk to me. I'm a police officer. I can help you. He doesn't do anything to hurt you does he?"

He shook his head, "Oh no, Gin wouldn't do anything to hurt me."

"Are you sure-"

"Sanji!"

They snap to Gin walking into the room. He grabbed Sanji's wrist pulling him behind Gin. Zoro and Gin are about eye to eye.

"Sanji go back to the table." Gin grunted lover his shoulder.

"Gin I don-"

"Now!"

Sanji stepped away to the table. Reiju and Perona were looking through Zoro's phone. Well forwarding the video to herself before setting it down. Sanji sat down at the table earning the girls attention. Gin soon came back all smiles sitting beside Sanji who was glaring at him.

"You know what, Gin I think you should leave." Sanji said.

"Babe, you're getting all bent out of shape over nothing." Gin chuckled.

"Get out of my house."

Gin furrowed before he growled and left. Sanji huffed sitting down as Reiju perked up to that. As Zoro came back he sat back in his seat and perked up to Gin not being there.

"Oh Zoro, would you look at the time. I think we should be going." Perona said.

Zoro grunted, "But-"

"Luffy is probably waiting for you."

Zoro sighed as Sanji smiled softly to him, "It was nice meeting you I hope we can meet again soon. Maybe for a coffee or something."

"Sure."

Sanji and Reiju walked Perona and Zoro up to the door saying there final goodbyes. Zoro had taken Sanji's hand kissing his knuckles once more before smiling softly.

"It was a pleasure meeting you." Zoro said.

"The pleasure is all mine. Please come again." Sanji said.

Then Perona and Zoro left into her car. Zoro sat back in the seat as Perona screamed in joy. Zoro snapped to her as she began to tease him about liking Sanji. Zoro growled hitting his head against the headrest while Perona was going over how they would get together. Zoro pursed his lips looking out the window seeing Reiju and Sanji darting across the living room.

"Reiju! Give it to me!"

"No way. You're gonna have to beg for it."

She held it far out her phone far out of his reach having the blonde huff. She giggled sending him the contact information having Sanji smile softly putting the number into his phone. She smiled softly sitting on the couch while Sanji opened a new text message.

Reiju hadn't seen Sanji this happy in a long time. She's pretty sure Sanji's never been this excited about talking to another person. Let alone being another single man. She rested back against the couch hugging her knees.

"I've never seen you this eager about talking to someone." Reiju said.

Sanji shrugged, "It's nice to meet new people."

"Or stand up to Gin like that."

"He was getting on my nerves."

"Gin never treated you the way Zoro had today. Don't you want someone to treat you like that everyday?"

He perked up to her, being quiet a moment before he glanced back to his phone.

"With all my heart."

Zoro headed inside shrugging off his coat and heading to his room. He began to shrug off his clothes and then headed to bed. Putting his phone on the charger before he received a text message.

'I got your number from Reiju. I hope you don't mind.'

Zoro furrowed before he smirked.

'Oh this is Sanji by the way.'