In Bed

A/N: Here you go you filthy animals. Guys, should Sanji wear a bathing suit or trunks?

Sanji was slammed against the bedroom door. Zoro had him wrapped around his hips and shoulders. Lips pulling each other into deep kisses. Tongue lashed out with teeth clashing, while Sanji's nimble fingers pulled off his clothes. They pulled apart for a minute to pull off Zoro's clothes. While he clumsily made his way over to the bed. Sanji was pressed down into the sheets of the bed as Zoro pulled back. He kicked off his shoes and tossed away his belt before looking to Sanji on the bed. He swallowed thickly clutching his fists.

"What are you waiting for? I'm here and ready for action." Sanji purred.

Zoro shifted, "I- I've."

Sanji smirked, "You've never had sex with another man have you?"

Before Zoro could answer he was already pulled onto the bed. Sanji straddled his hips while his pale hand kept him down to the bed.

"Don't worry then, I can handle everything." Sanji said putting a finger to Zoro's lips.

His finger slowly trailed down his body gingerly walking down his body to his pants. Sanji smirked flicking off the button and unzipping his pants. He kissed Zoro softly before moving to his neck. Zoro's hands clutched the bed as Sanji's fingers pawed at his growing erection. He swallowed thickly as one of Sanji's hands took his and placed a hand on his ass. While he brought the other to his lips.

"Here do me a favor." Sanji purred.

"W-What's that?" Zoro said.

Sanji took two of his fingers into his mouth. Rolling over each digit with his tongue before pulling them out. Then ran his hand down to his ass placing Zoro's slicked fingers over his puckered hole. Pressing Zoro's middle finger into him and purred softly. Then flicked his wrist out before pressing back in. Zoro soon caught on to the movement and started his own. Picking up the pace slightly as Sanji moaned he pulled out Zoro's hardened cock. Slightly taken back by his length before pumping him softly.

Zoro groaned as he wiggled another finger in, as Sanji gasped softly. He moaned before taking down Zoro's cock. His tongue rolled over the slit leaking precum before showing off how far down he could take Zoro's shaft. Zoro moaned softly twitching his fingers inside of Sanji. Curling and twisting his fingers in his tight hole. Sanji gasped as Zoro flicked over something letting Zoro's cock slump to his stomach. Sanji pulled Zoro's finger's out before straddling his hips.

"I'm sorry, I really have to ride you." Sanji said.

"W-What?"

Sanji positioned himself above his cock and started to lower himself down. Once Zoro was being pressed into Sanji he groaned throwing his head back against his pillow. Sanji purred continuing lowering himself down on Zoro's cock until he was fully seated.

"You've got some girth to you, feels amazing." Sanji purred.

"And your fucking tight." Zoro groaned.

Sanji rolled his hips watching Zoro clutch the sheets while he smirked down to his lover. He snapped into action jerking himself up and down Zoro's cock. He groaned as his eye rolled back into his head while his hands kept to Sanji's hips. Zoro then snapped. Slamming Sanji down on his cock before clutching onto his hips and cheeks. He grunted releasing into Sanji who smirked to him. Then Zoro slumped to the bed. As Sanji then began to jerk to up to his climax.

"Your tightening so much, are you about to cum?" Zoro purred.

"I'm surprised I lasted this long."

He clawed at Zoro's chest while his released sputtered onto their chests. They both panted softly as Sanji slumped to Zoro's chest.

"God, I'm glad that happened." Sanji purred.

"You and me both. So now I can do this."

Zoro flipped Sanji onto his back and pinned his wrists up above his head. He smirked kissing Sanji softly. As he pulled back Sanji blushed softly looking to Zoro. He brushed his bangs away seeing his deep blue eyes.

"Now, I'm gonna make the sweetest love to you as I possibly can." Zoro smirked.

Sanji chuckled, "We do have all night."

Sanji lied on Zoro's chest drawing circles on his chest. Zoro held Sanji to his side kissing his forehead softy. He hummed as they shared a few kisses before snuggling together.

"Why do I have this nagging feeling I'm forgetting something?" Zoro grumbled.

"Well, we had dinner, check, had sex, check, took a shower, check, had sex in the shower, check, and had a late night snack." Sanji said.

"Pizza."

Zoro pursed his lips before his eye widened. He threw off the covers as Sanji stumbled out of bed and growled.

"I forgot to order the pizza!"

Sanji chuckled softy.