The Yard Sale

Luffy storms upstairs to there apartment. Before slamming the door open. Zoro didn't even flinch. But continued to stare at his phone. Luffy frowned seeing Zoro in this state. So. Frozen. The straw hat boy went up to him putting the for sale paper in his face. But Zoro batted him away having Luffy pout.

"Zoro, you're coming to the yard sale with us tomorrow if you like it or not." Luffy huffed.

"Luffy I can't I'm busy." Zoro said.

"No buts! Your coming anyway!"

Sanji hugged his pillow leaning against the couch. Reiju and Yonji watched him from the kitchen. Yonji pursed his lips and crossed his arms. He motioned Reiju to follow him and she did. They headed into the living room sitting next to Sanji. He turned to them and sighed knowing what they were going to say.

"Sanji why don't you call him. We both know he's everything you've ever wanted." Yonji said.

"Is he? How do I know he wasn't just after me for the sex?" Sanji asked.

"Because he wouldn't be sitting in front of his phone for the past three weeks waiting for you to call." Reiju said.

Sanji turned to her, "Really?"

"Sanji this guy really likes you. I'm sure Perona wouldn't of lied to me about that. Zoro is truly a good guy and really does care about you. He showed you how bad Gin really was and you dropped him just like that. Zoro was there for you and, I think you really like him too."

"Okay I'll call him."

Sanji was quick to call him and pressed the phone to his ear. He smiled widely but it soon began to fade as the phone just kept ringing. Then. Went to voicemail. Sanji frowned before leaving a message.

"Hey. Um. I just wanted to call and see how you were doing. But. I guess you're busy. Call me when you get the chance. Goodnight."

Zoro had fallen asleep in front of his phone.

Sanji hung up and sighed setting his phone on the coffee table. He stood tossing away the couch pillow and headed upstairs. Yonji and Reiju glanced to each other before back to the stairs.

The following morning Zoro woke up and stretched before clicking the home button. He froze seeing he got a missed call and voicemail from Sanji. He scrambled to hear the voicemail. As he listened he saw the yard sale flyer on the table. Zoro picked it up and knew whose house that was. He smirked getting up and waking up the brothers. They groaned about to tell Zoro they were tired but.

"Guys, if we get to the yard sale early then we can pick out the good stuff before it's gone." Zoro said.

They scrambled awake before they began to get dressed. Zoro and the three brothers got into Ace's car before driving off. Zoro sat in the front while they kept an eye out for the yard sale signs. They followed them back to Sanji's house where they were setting up. Where they scrambled out of the car and up to the items. Zoro got out of the car as Sanji stepped out of the front door. He held a box that was a bit too big for him. Zoro approached him and stood before him. Sanji bumped into him as he stopped looking over the side of the box and smiled softly.

"You came?" Sanji asked.

Zoro took the box and put it under his arm before smirking, "I was dragged."

They turned to Ace and Luffy playing what looked to be some game of baseball but the ball got stuck to the pads on there hands. They chuckled turning back to each other as Sanji stepped closer.

"I called you, I thought you never left your phone for three weeks?" Sanji asked.

"I passed out. Sitting in front of your phone for three weeks can tire you out." Zoro said.

Sanji chuckled before leading Zoro to the tables outside. They unpacked the box of stuff and set it on the table. Sanji whistled to Zoro earning his attention. He motioned Zoro inside, then the two of them headed inside. Zoro was pinned to the door in heavy lip locking. He pulled Sanji up onto his hips while Sanji's hands ran through his hair. Sanji pulled back heavy lidded and panted softly.

"I missed you." Sanji muttered.

"Go out with me?" Zoro said.

"I thought you'd never ask."

They kissed once more. Before they stumbled upstairs to Sanji and Yonji's shared room. Zoro slumped to the blow up mattress on the floor as Sanji shut the door behind him. Where Sanji straddled his hips and removed his shirt. Zoro's hands ran up to his hips when Sanji stopped. He slumped down next to Zoro and cuddled him. Zoro chuckled cuddling him back. He kissed him softly before Sanji nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

"Would you, like to stay for dinner?" Sanji asked.

"I'd love to."

Sanji smiled clutching onto him, "Would you like to stay forever?"

Zoro chuckled, "There isn't anything else I'd rather do."

They laughed before they fell asleep out of pure exhaustion.

Easter Egg