I Know You Are

Sanji watched as Gin dropped his suitcase as he pushed Zoro back onto his heels. He embraced Zoro as his eye glared down at Gin. He watched anger and betrayal flicker up his body. His breath growing eratic as he clutched his fists.

"You! You have a lot of nerve to ch-"

"Cheat?"

Sanji chuckled as he pulled back and cupped Zoro's cheeks. Gin shifted slightly as Sanji pulled Zoro into a soft kiss before stroking a thumb over his cheek.

"Why would I cheat on something that didn't belong to me in the first place?" Sanji asked.

He glanced to Gin who shifted once more, slightly worried about if he knew. Oh how Sanji knew.

"W-What are you talking about?" Gin asked.

Sanji chuckled turning back to Zoro, "Mind waiting in the car for me love?"

Zoro smirked, "Sure."

He pulled away from Sanji and pulled on his pants before glaring at Gin and leaving the apartment. Sanji covered himself with a pillow brushing off the wrinkles as Gin stood confused. His heart racing that he was going to be found out and-

"I know Gin." Sanji said.

"K-Know what?" Gin swallowed thickly.

"That your a two faced piece of shit. You stabbed me in the back and you come in here pretending that you're bleeding. I really want to punch you in the face right about now."

Gin pursed his lips as Sanji plucked a green hair from the pillow before flicking it onto the floor. He glanced to Gin who was focused on the floor. Rubbing his thumbs over his index knuckle.

"What did I ever do to deserve this?" Sanji asked, "You even stole from my family. My father. You know how much he means to Yonji and me. You even met my family. They loved you! And you have the nerve to."

"You broke my best friends heart. I was just-"

Sanji was quiet before clutching onto the pillow, "Some friend you are. I can't believe I fell for some asshole like you."

"You're the one-"

He turned to Gin, "I actually loved you! I had feelings for you! And you were just with me out of fucking spite! Cause your friend was hurt! I know it was Pudding!"

"Pudding loved you and-"

"She tried to kill me! Some fucking love!"

Sanji showed him the long pale mark on his hip. Matching to a knife that pierced his skin and almost bled to death. Sanji looked to Gin who was surprised by this. He was shocked, like he didn't know about this little misinformation.

"You were helping the wrong person. I finally had the right person come into my life to open my eyes. Showing me how broken and twisted you are."

Sanji got up pulling on his shorts before pulling on a tank top. He turned to Gin before approaching him. He stood about eye level with him. Tears pricked his eyes before Sanji punched him in the face. Gin slumped to the ground as blood dripped from his nose and lip. Sanji slipped off his brass knuckles and chucked them at his head.

"Out of all the years we dated. I've never felt as loved until I spent the past five days with Zoro. I'm going to live with my sister. So you can have this shitty apartment all by yourself. Maybe have Pudding over and you little shits can be together without me ruining your lives."

Sanji kicked him in the side earning a grunt and him sputtering up a bit of blood.

"I'm going to pack my things."