Rain or Shine

A/N: (Evil Laughter) What's the best way of killing someone?

Sanji sat on a blanket sitting on the sand. Rubbing sunscreen on his pale skin, Zoro watched his hands rub down the white cream on his body. Up his legs, around his thighs, on his chest and neck. Before rubbing a little on his face and leaving a white strip on his nose. He turned to Zoro who was just gawking at him again.

"You're doing it again." Sanji said.

"Wh-what?" Zoro asked.

"You're staring at me like that again."

"Like what?"

"I don't know with your face all struck or something."

"Sorry can't help looking at the most beautifullest thing in the world."

Sanji glanced to him before pursing his lips. He turned back to the beach as Zoro scooted closer to him. Placing his hand on Sanji's earning the blonde's attention.

"What's the matter?" Zoro asked.

"No one has ever told me that before." Sanji said.

"Then I'll tell you everyday. So you never forget."

Sanji chuckled, "I'd like that."

Zoro leaned in and kissed him softly before curling his lips and wiped his lips off.

"Sunscreen." Zoro grunted.

Sanji laughed.

Perona and Reiju sat on the beach behind them eating ice cream. They sat with their hair pulled back into ponytails hidden behind round framed sunglasses. Perona grumbled handing her five bucks.

"Told you they would fuck." She said.

Zoro had long scratches down his back while Sanji wore unaware hickies.

"It'll take him till tonight to notice them. Then Zoro will probably sleep on the couch." Reiju said.

"Double or nothing."

"Your so on."

Sanji finished putting the sun screen on Zoro's body before patting his cheek. He grumbled feeling slightly sticky. Sanji stretched kicking off his sandals before going over to the water. Sanji hummed picking up some shells as Zoro watched him. He sat back on his hands watching Sanji dip down into the water. Pulling out small shells. He smiled counting his shells before going up to Zoro.

"You want one?" Sanji asked.

Zoro took a small sand dollar and smirked, "I'll take this one."

Sanji smiled putting the rest in the basket before pulling out their lunch. Sandwiches, with some chips, veggies and wine. But Sanji brought a beer for Zoro.

"Your friends say you kept talking about me." Sanji said.

"No. No I don't." Zoro grunted.

Sanji chuckled, "Suit yourself."

Zoro leaned over and kissed Sanji softly before pinning Sanji down to the blanket. Zoro pulled back and smirked.

"I guess I can't help myself." Zoro said.

Sanji blushed, Zoro pulled back and sat back on the blanket. While Sanji was dazed and stuck in cloud nine.

As the day was winding down. Sanji and Zoro left. Heading back to the car. Until the clouds began a downpour having them both gasp and take cover under a tree. Zoro grumbled as Sanji shuttered softly under the tree.

"We could make a break for it." Zoro said.

"We can wait for it to let up a bit more." Sanji said.

"Here I'll go get the car and you-"

"You're gonna leave me all by myself?"

Zoro sighed turning to Sanji.

"No. I won't leave you."

He approached Sanji wrapping his arms around him warming him up. He smiled as Zoro cupped his hands between his own and breathed hot air on then. Before rubbing them softly. Sanji embraced him and kissed him softly before pulling back. Zoro was caught off guard and blinked to him.

"I really like you. Please don't leave me." Sanji said.

Zoro smirked, "I won't leave you."

The rain began to lighten up slightly having Zoro and Sanji begin to head back to the car. Well. Until it began to hail. Zoro scooped Sanji up and bolted to the car. He helped Sanji in first before climbing in himself. Zoro panted softly as Sanji shuttered feeling the ice melt down his body. He sniffled softly earning Zoro's attention. He grabbed a coat from the back of his car and tossed it to Sanji. He noticed the green and white colors of a high school leather men's jacket.

"Was this yours?" Sanji asked.

"Yeah I was captain of the football team." Zoro said, "Since it doesn't fit me anymore you can have it."

Sanji didn't hesitate before pulling it on. He smiled to how big it was on him. Along with a hint if metal, sweat, and cologne.

"I didn't know you wore cologne." Sanji said.

"I used to. Until my dad took it away. Something about bathing in it."

Sanji snickered. He looked to the jacket as Zoro started the car and headed back to Sanji's place.

"Are you sure I can have this?"

"Luffy already has one. And no one else could fit it. Besides you."

Sanji hummed warming himself by the vents before taking Zoro's free hand between his own. It was cold, and wet, like the rest of his body. Sanji frowned bringing Zoro's hand to his lips and heated up his hand. Zoro smiled softly pulling into the complex. He turned to Sanji placing his cold hand to his cheek.

"It's my fault your going to get a cold now." Sanji said.

"Babe, don't worry about it. You and me can take a hot bath. Then find other ways to warm ourselves up.

Sanji smirked, "Race you upstairs."

As a few days went by. Zoro stayed at Sanji's house for three days. Before he had to go to work. Then he would return at night to enjoy Sanji's cooking, and well. Other activities.

Gin got out of the car, as he had returned home early. Still unaware Sanji knew anything about him and his crimes. Gin stepped up to the apartment before unlocking the door. He noticed two plates sitting on the bar. Both finished and still sitting there. He furrowed when he heard a soft thumping against the wall.

"Sanji?" Gin said.

He stepped up to the bedroom before pushing open the door. And to his surprise. Zoro was holding onto the headboard ramming into Sanji. Who was crying out his name like music to his ears. Arms thrown back to the pillow with a pleasant smile on his face. Until he opened his eyes to Gin and smirked. Sanji placed a hand to Zoro's chest.

"Oh. Welcome home, dear." Sanji said.

Is from the inside by crushing everything they hold dear.