Love to Lust

A/N: Smut!!

Zoro sighed in relief, as he kissed Sanji's knuckles. He chuckled softly, Sanji brought up his glass earning Zoro's attention. He motioned Zoro to follow. He picked up his glass as Sanji started his little speech.

"To our happiness, and endless love." Sanji said.

"And our restless sex life." Zoro chuckled.

Sanji hummed, "I can toast to that."

They chuckled clinking glasses before taking a sip.

The night went well as the couple chatted as there meal was brought out to them. Sanji gave little critiques to the food as he ate it. But it soon washed away as he felt Zoro's hand on his thigh.

"I've always wanted to do it in a public place." Zoro smirked.

Sanji hummed, "Oh have you now?"

"Your dress is showing pretty much your entire body. I can't help myself."

His hand crawled into his inner thigh drawing small circles. Zoro leaned closer to Sanji's ear kissing at his neck and pulled his dress open more. Sanji purred softly running his hand up to Zoro's neck bringing him closer. There was a clattering having them perk up to Zeff placing down a couple of waters. Sanji glared at him as Zeff glared back. Then he walked away to tend the others. Zoro backed off.

"We can do it later." Zoro said.

"No, it's fine. The idea of someone catching us excites me."

Sanji glanced around before rolling up the skirt of his dress to his hips as he placed Zoro's hand to his erection. Zoro chuckled softly before palming him softly. Sanji gave breathless moans as Zoro pulled down his frilly underwear and his cock sprang loose. He began to pump him slowly. Sanji tried his best to suppress his moans to the palm of his hand. They stopped a moment as Sanji climbed into Zoro's lap. Then started to grind onto Zoro's tent in his pants. Zoro kissed down his neck to his shoulder.

"Do you have a condom?" Sanji whispered.

"Never leave home without one." Zoro said.

"I'm ready when you are."

"But I haven't prepared you yet."

"Zoro, this excitement of being caught is so fucking sexy. I can't last much longer. Besides, I'm still pretty loose from earlier."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm always ready for you."

He rummaged in his pocket pulling out a condom and ripped it open under the table. While he unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his boxers, just enough to set his cock free. He rolled the rubber on slowly before pulling Sanji back onto his cock. Sanji shuddered softly slowly lowering himself onto Zoro's cock. While Zoro's hands kept to Sanji's hips until he was fully on Zoro's cock. Sanji started a slow soft pace using little movements as possible keeping his cool as he kept his eyes out for any wandering eyes. Zoro bit his lip resting onto Sanji's back. Knowing he was going to cum. Zoro slammed Sanji down onto his hips before releasing into the rubber. Sanji gasped softly before glancing over to Zoro.

"How about we finish this at home? There's some things I want to try." Sanji purred.

Zoro chuckled, "Sounds good to me."