Chapter 3: An Unexpected Summer.

I wake up with a smile. I had the best dream ever. I look out of the window and see the sun setting, how long have I been sleeping? I look at my unfamiliar surroundings and realize that I'm not in my room. How did I not feel that body next to mine?! Especially that huge arm over me?!

Oh my God! It wasn't a dream!

Okay, don't panic, and don't think of the list of reasons not to panic, because there is not one bloody reason. I lost my virginity to a very hot amazing guy who I'm pretty sure when he wakes up will ask me to leave.

I cover my face with my palms. I can't face it, I have to leave before he wakes up. I can't handle the walk of shame under his triumphant gaze.

I slowly raise his arm just a little bit to release myself. My whole body tingles just at the touch of his skin. I take a deep breath and inch slowly towards the end of the bed. I place his arm back down carefully. I succeed in getting out of bed without making him stir. I tip toe out of the room to find my dress and clutch discarded exactly were I threw them last night. I get into my dress quickly and quietly, and as I'm leaving I spot a quill, ink and a notepad, which must be where he writes his songs. I put this thought aside and decide to write him a goodbye note thanking him for all what happened:

Thank you for the best day I've ever had. And for making my first time a one to be remembered. I hope you have all the fun you can get out of life. And don't ever stop being spontaneous.

Goodbye to my favorite date ever,
Lizzy.

I place it on the counter where he can easily see it before I leave quietly.

I don't see my father when I arrive home. I sigh in relieve as I decided head to my room to shower and continue sleeping.

I wake up startled by the noise outside my window. It must be dawn. I try to focus so I could listen to what's happening outside my house at this hour. It's music, I sit upright suddenly. It's HIS music! That's his voice! He's singing one of his songs outside my window or is someone playing it? Maybe it's a party by the beach?

I run to the window expecting anything but this. Never this! He's standing with his band facing the front of my house, looking up and singing. Oh my God! My dad will kill us both, and his whole band for good measure.

I run down the stairs as fast as I could to go out and stop him, but my father beats me there.

"What's this?" He shouts at no one in particular, looking harassed.

I freeze, not knowing what to do. We're both standing at the gate of the house, my father with a look of rage on his face and I wishing to disappear, especially when Marcus approaches us.

"Hello Lizzy," He smiles at me with affection and my insides twist, I shake my head at him but he ignores me. "Hello sir, I'm Marcus Osbourne, a friend of Lizzy's" He offers his hand to my father to shake his.

My father looks deep in thought, but then he decides to shake his hand. "Hello son, it's always nice to meet one of my daughter's friends, not that I ever meet any! But do you think it's the right time and way?" I feel the heat in my face from embarrassment.

"I'm sorry sir, I know I crossed a line here. But I had to get your daughter's attention." He looks back at me and winks.

I know I should be flattered, but right now I want to kick him.

"Son, I think you captured the attention of the whole neighborhood by your actions." My father says.

I agree with my dad, everyone's watching from their windows now. I want to scream at them to go to their beds.