Chapter 8: What Happens in the R.o.R, Stays in the R.o.R !

I wake up to the purrs of Snowy in my ear, as usual trying to wake me up. My throbbing makes it impossible to open my eyes. I try to recall what happened last night after leaving that Godawful concert, but things are hazy. Reality is laced with dreams and I cannot tell which is which.

I finally manage to open one eye to find Ginny standing over my bed frowning, "Are you alright?" She asks in concern.

"I guess," my voice is groggy. "I just have a horrible headache. What happened?" I don't even remember how I got to my bed last night.

"What do you mean? Nothing happened. You tell me what happened with you? You disappeared from the party, then Marcus left the party to look for you. After so many hours you came to bed giggling and singing to yourself then fell asleep at once even with your dress on." She gestures at my dress.

"Okay." I say slowly, "So, I remember leaving and I remember going to the..." I jolt upright. Nooo! It didn't really happen! Did it? Oh my God! I thought this was a dream. Bloody hell, I thought it was a nightmare! My voice disappears in shock.

"And then what? Where did you go?" She asks alarmed from the look of shock on my face I'm sure.

"I don't remember." I can't tell her, I can't never say that out loud. It's too much shame. How the hell did I do that? What in the world have I done?!

"Ok. I'll go to breakfast now. Get dressed and washed up then meet me there. Okay?" She says slowly, and leaves when I nod.

As soon as she goes out of the door I put my hand under my pillow, and sure enough it's there! A green Slytherin tie. His tie! Draco Malfoy's tie!

As I enter the Great Hall for breakfast, I'm self-conscious. I feel that everyone knows what I've done. I don't dare move my eyes towards the Slytherin table. I go directly to our table trying to avoid everyone, I find an empty seat next to Harry. Unfortunately, it's facing the Slytherin table. I get startled as someone puts their hand on my back, its Xan. "Hello Bizzy, how was the party last night? Did you have fun with Mr. Perfect?" He hates Marcus, he's always voting for Ramon.

"Morning Xan. It... was fine." I kiss him on the cheek, while thanking God it's just him. He goes to sit with his friends at the Ravenclaw table.

"You're jumpy today." Ginny points out.

"I'm okay. I just have a strong headache." I tell her.

Suddenly Harry snaps us out of the conversation, "What is he staring at? Arrogant death eater." I jerk my head up and look directly at Malfoy who is surely staring. When he catches my eye he doesn't smile but his eyes do. I blush and look down at my plate, and realize that it's still empty. I take some food and try to eat, but my stomach is constricting from the all nerves. Ginny reaches out from the other side of the table to let me look up and see Marcus standing in front of me.

"Can I have a word with you, please?" He begs.

"Fine." I whisper and follow him to a corner. Something stings at the back of my mind when I see him, a memory or a dream I'm not sure what it is. He faces me and the moment he starts to speak, it hits me.

"I'm so sorry. I lied to you because I didn't want to lose you. It was a onetime thing. All I care about is you. And about yesterday, I was devastated and drunk and it just happened."

Yesterday when I was heading back from the room of requirements to my dorms I found him in a corner snogging with Stacia, one of Panty's friends.

"I don't care." I start to shake my head and regret the action at once. "I don't want you anymore. It's over for good. And don't try anything else because everything you'll do, will be a complete failure. I was wrong about you, Osbourne. You are not the person I thought you were." I stop to catch a breath and add calmly. "For me you'll always be a summer romance that ended the moment my summer did. Nothing more. I hope you have a good journey back home."