Chapter 11: Letters.

I apparate in Maya's room. It's empty, she must be on the way from school.

When she opens her bedroom door she jumps slightly before taking in the scene. Me with blood shot eyes and surrounded by tissues.

"Lizzy?! Are you okay? What happened to you?" She runs to me in terror. "Are you hurt?"

I nod and explode with the whole story; starting from her letter to me and ending with Draco's outburst.

"Oh my, Lizzy! I'm so sorry!" she hugs me. "I think he's just upset. Give him a day or two, he'll come around and you'll resume that hot love."

"Shut up!"

"I think he's crazy about you. He wouldn't let you go that easily! You're just used to guys always going your way. No one ever told you no. He didn't just do that, he also told you that he doesn't want to see you anymore." She giggles.

I fume, "Is my anger and pain supposed to be funny?!"

"Yes?" She asks innocently.

"I was wrong to come here!" I start to stand up.

Maya pulls me down by my arm, "Come one, Liz. I'm trying to lighten the mood. I promise you everything will be alright." She looks thoughtful for a moment, "Wait a second, isn't that Malfoy guy the disgustingly blond ferret boy?"

"Oh God! I'm leaving!" I stand up again.

She holds my arm and bursts out laughing, "I can't believe it!" She chokes on laughter, "This is so messed up. You're so screwed!" Tears are running from her eyes now, "You're in love with a blond, that you've been disgustingly hating for 5 years!"

"Maya..." I start to shout.

She doesn't stop laughing, "The universe has an awesome sense of humor."

"Stop it! I'm not in love with him!"

She's trying to compose herself while wiping the tears of laughter from her eyes, "Of course you aren't, honey."

"I'll go now!" I seethe.

"Please don't! I'm sorry, but your story is so funny." She hugs me from behind. "C'mon, Liz. You know it is. Why don't we have some drinks and make fun of your fortune for a bit?"

I shake my head in disbelief, "I don't want to go back to school now anyway. I can have a drink or two and then go back to school before the morning comes at Hogwarts."

"That's my girl!"

The sun shines on my face, hurting my eyes. I feel hot! I try to open my eyes but the sun hurts it more. My head is throbbing and spinning like a roller coaster. I try to get up, but my body hurts so badly. After many struggles, I manage to get up and shield my eyes from the sun to open them. Why do I sparkle? I look around me to find that I'm not in our dormitory room at Hogwarts. I'm in Maya's bedroom! She's lying on her face, snoring, that's the only proof that she's alive. I find myself in a silver dress with glitter all over my body. What the hell happened?! I get flashbacks of being in an amusement park with Maya and 2 other guys I don't know, dancing in a club, swimming in the beach half naked! What the hell?! Oh my God! I look at Maya's digital clock and struggle with making the math. It's Friday already! I left the school at Wednesday night! Oh no no no! I'm in trouble! So much trouble! Oh my God!

I look for my school robes and find them discarded in the bottom of Maya's closet. I dress up and apparate to the forbidden forest. I run back to school, with all my body aching and trying to ignore all the sounds around me. It's night time already, everyone will be at their common rooms. Or looking for me! I run to my common room. I arrive in front of the portrait of the fat lady.