Epilogue

**THERE IS A SEQUEL THATS REALLY BETTER AND LONGER PLZ READ IT THANKS LOVES**

John told (Y/N) to smile, and she did just that. She helped plan a ceremony for him, celebrating his life. She talked to Lafayette and Hercules about him. She spoke against slavery, she made speeches about John, and his accomplishments. She will always remember John, he will never be forgotten. (Y/N) lives on, cherishing her memories of Laurens. Many challenges came throughout the next few years. Alexander made a mistake of cheating on Eliza, leaving her heartbroken. You were there for her through those times. Their son Philip died in a duel, and the whole town gathered to celebrate his life. Eliza ended up forgiving Alexander, and they moved uptown. George Washington resigned from his presidency, and Thomas Jefferson became the president. Aaron Burr became senator. Alexander and Burr end up dueling, in which Burr shot Alexander, who died the next day. The whole city felt major loss, and after a while (Y/N) began helping Eliza with the first private orphanage in New York City. (Y/N) lived successfully, and had a happy life. She overcame many challenges, and as she rose to greatness, she knew she would never forget her love, her one and only, John Laurens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THERES A SEQUEL TO THIS THATS REALLY INTENSE GO READ ITTTTTTTT YOU WANT TO TRUST ME ITS KINDA LONG BUT YOU WANNA READ IT TO KNOW THAT- ahem. Go read my sequel XDDD don't mind my self promo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: AHH! That's the end guys!! I didn't wanna kill John off, but for the sake of the story I had to! I had other ideas for endings, but I really wanted to have an emotional story. I'm going to start writing a modern hamilton fanfic. As tempting as I am to make it another Laurens X Reader, I'm going to do a modern Lafayette X Reader! So look out for that! Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it, and I also have a Michael X Reader BMC story in progress!)