Chapter 37

Brandon

We had been here for 2 days. Two days since I heard her talk since I was in one of her little schemes.  She was in a coma they said she had a very strong chance of waking up.

The doctor came up to us. "She awake."

Before he could finish we all got up and ran to her room. She had an iPad. I swear she could get anything she wanted.

I ran up and hugged her. She looked at me with a weird face.

"Do we know each other." She asked.

My face fell and I knew it. I ran out the room.

Ari

Brandon ran out the room and she looked at all the boys. I was worried she didn't remember Brandon then she wouldn't remember the boys.

"Ari?" She said

"Yes maddie."

"Who are they?" She asked pointing at the boys.

We all started to cry. I went and hugged her.

"Mad what is the last thing you remember."

"We caught Jai and Mac sleeping together." She told me.

"Maddie it's 2017 that was two years ago." I said while crying.

1 mouth later (Ari's view)

Maddie had got most of her memory back but not all. She still doesn't remember the boys but she started back at school.

She stared making music and we lost all contact with the boys. I thought that it would be easier. She seems happier, and more energetic. I have seen the boys here and then. And maddie talks to Shawn every once in a while.

I know it's not long but don't kill me. Put the weapons down. It is not over I am going to continue it but 1 year later. Who knows maybe they meet maybe she ends up with someone else. Actually I know. Peace out people new chapter being written right now. They will get longer but the next chapter will be an insta then a chapter I think that how I'm starting them.