Chapter 31

Ari woke me the next morning and I jumped up to get ready. We had to be at the airport by 2 and our plain left at 3.
We both got dressed and got into the Oder we ordered.
At 1:50 we got there and despised to go to Starbucks.
She wanted an Cinnamon almond milk macioto ice vita. I got a vanilla frap.
I ordered and had to wait there was someone behind me with a camra talking. They bumped into me.

"I'm sorry."
"Nah it's ok." I said
"Oh ok."
"Mario?" I asked looking at him.
It took him a couple of seconds.
"Maddie."

He gave me his new number an told me he would talk later. I graded our drinks and went to wait.

"Maddie. Maddie. Maddie." Ari said as we were boarding.
"Yes ari."
"I got a really cute pic of you want it."
"Ya send it." I told her

It was a cute pic so I posted it. (Pic at top)

4 hours later

We got off the plane and I saw the boys. Brandon saw me and the same time we both ran towards each other. He picked me up and spun me around.

we all went to the house and decided to hang out. I found out that Daniel and jack had girlfriends and Nash was talking to someone and so was Shawn. (new things coming)

Me and Brandon went out to a small park near the houses. We had stayed on the swings most of the time until we went to a little store over there. I got him to get me a black at. I mean its his. But imma take it later.

AN- sorry for the short chapter but im working on like 3 new things and one of them is a side project with a friends. But hey before I posted this were only 4 away from 400. TBH I didn't even think I would get that far. And because someone had asked all the magcon stories are in the same thing unless say so.