Chapter 40

I woke up the next morning to a text.

Brandon-Maddie be ready at 4

Maddie-for what

Brandon-a date

Maddie-ugh

read at 12

I decided that I needed to get up so we could go and I would be ready on time. I ran down stairs to find the boys and Ari.

"Hey guys." I said walking into the kitchen.

It was a mixes of 'good morning' and hey.'

"Come on." Ari yelled.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs. She stared on my hair and makeup. That took her forever because every time one of the boys songs came on we would get up and sing.

I got dressed in a simple red flannel with a pair of high wasted jeans and high heel boots.

At 4 we both walked down stairs Brandon was there we were matching again.

"You look." He didn't finish that sentence.

"Wow Maddie." He said catching my eye.

All I did was smile. He grabbed my hand and there was a limo outside.

I looked back at him. "You guys spoil me." I said raising my eyebrows.

He laughed, from what they told me he hadn't smiled of laughed since the day he ran out the hospital. I'm happy we ran back into each other.

He lead me to a park a little outside of the town we were in.

There was a basket full of junk. I looked at him and my smile widened.

When I turned around he held out a ring.

"Maddie don't say anything yet." he said.

Tears were starting to form in my eyes. I put my hands over my mouth.

"Maddie since day one when you called Jacob an elf I knew you were different. You always keep a smile on no matter what. Your strong and you make me a better person. We've been though a lot and even split for a time. The time apart was terrible all I could think about was all of our memories. The time we went shopping to the time I had to come and get you from falling off the bed. I know that your thinking i'm to young to get married." He stopped and laughed.

"This ring is to tell you that i'm yours and only yours and that your mine."

He stopped I could say anything so I just shook my head yes. I was crying and he was smiling it went to his eyes.

Brandon

I had brought her to a picnic outside of the town we were in. She saw the basket full of the junk food I had brought. I knew she was smiling even though I couldn't see it.

I had pulled out the promise ring I got her. When she saw it she opened her mouth to say something.

"Maddie don't say anything yet." I said.

Tears were forming in her eyes and she put her hands in front of her mouth.

"Maddie since day one when you called Jacob an elf I knew you were different. You always keep a smile on no matter what. Your strong and you make me a better person. We've been though a lot and even split for a time. The time apart was terrible all I could think about was all of our memories. The time we went shopping to the time I had to come and get you from falling off the bed. I know that your thinking i'm to young to get married." I stopped and laughed.

"This ring is to tell you that i'm yours and only yours and that your mine."

I stopped so she could say something.  She just shook her head yes. I put the ring on her finger and she was crying.

The rest of the night was her telling me how much I spoil her.