Want more!

She became his world from one look

Jess has traveled the world with her aunt and uncle for as long as she can remember. With all of her cousins coming of age they decided to send her back to forks.
Jess goes back to live with her brother Sam. Little does she know about all the weird things going on in forks.
She catches things quick after all she lived with it all her life.
This is her story.
Because who knew just one look would change two lives.

Madeline is a very bright young girl. She was supposed to be the next big thing. But now she's moving to England. And to make matters worse she moved next to Max and Harvey Mills. After repeated run in and her two brothers being friends with them. When they show her that she can make it with all of them. Can she hold on to the last of hope she has left?

Madeline grew up in New York

Madeline grew up in New York. Her life hasn't always been easy. Her parents divorced when she was 6, her mom remarried by the time she was 13. Then both her mom and stepdad were murdered in their house. From that point on its always been Lilly and Madeline.

4 years later she's moving to LA with her brother. In a big place with lots of people your bond to attract some trouble right? Oh she's like the magnet. When the new school has a lot more labels then her last one she needs help.

That's were the G crew come in. Even though there closed off they bring her in.
The gang that threatened her family before showed up. In the worst way how does she deal?

Everyone has at least one secret one that can change everything whats hers?