Pilot

~~~~Le Time Travel ten years into the past ~~~~

~~~~Stanford University~~~~

"Okay F/n/n we gotta find Sammy." I said.

"Yes I know Y/n." Y/f/n said.

"Sorry F/n/n I'm just nervous what happens if we don't find him? Or he doesn't believe us? Or we fail our mission? It's a lot of pressure." I said.

"I know Y/n but obviously chuck thinks we can do it or we wouldn't be Winchester soulmates." She replied.

"You're right F/n/n, let's go find us a Moose." I said.

"Let's check the admissions office find out which classes he is in and then go from there." she said.

"Or we could just you know walk over to him." I said pointing at Sam walking with some friends.

"Yeah okay." she said as we walked over.

"Excuse me but are you Sam Winchester?" I asked.

"Yeah who's asking." the young Sam said.

"Hi my names Y/n and this is my friend Y/f/n, do you think we could talk to you for a few minutes?" I said

"Uh sure I'll see you guys later." Sam said to his friends.

"What did you want to talk about?" Sam asked

"Okay this is going to sound crazy but our parents are hunters they were last going on a hunting trip with your dad." Y/f/n said.

"Yeah so I haven't talked to my father in years." Sam said "How did you even find me?"

"We understand and we don't expect anything from you we just wanted to give you a heads up and our number in case you hear anything okay?" I said. "And just because you haven't spoken to your dad doesn't mean he hasn't talked about you."

"Yeah okay." Sam scoffed.

"Awesome well we will let you get back to class, thanks." I said

"So what are we gonna do till Sam calls?" Y/f/n asked.

"Well I'm going to find a place to grab a bite to eat and maybe a beer and read." I said

"Read? You're really gonna read while on a mission." she replied.

"Yeah but if it makes you feel any better the books are relevant to the case. Look." I said holding up book 1 of the supernatural series by Carver Edlund.

"Where did you get that they aren't even published yet." she exclaimed

"I brought it with me." I said "Oh look a coffee shop let's hang out there."

~~~~Y/f/n's P.O.V. ~~~~

She is such an ass sometimes I thought as Y/n read her book I thought of the things we still had to do when suddenly there was an unholy fan girl pterodactyl screech coming from Y/n.